Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

For anyone thinking Essendon took too long to get the trade done and are ‘hard to deal with’…

The fact that Carlton still thought they were in with a chance - only for Dodoro to extinguish all hope at the last moment - that made it worthwhile for me.

The whole farking thing was concocted by the AFL for their primetime trade timeslot. Literally, the trade was never in doubt. EFC were ALWAYS going to get Shiel at two 1st round picks with a future pick coming back. That concept had in-principle support the moment that Shiel nominated us.

10 Likes

Eww.

Dodoro to bid on SOS other son and draft time like he did with Jack, just for ■■■■■ and giggles too.

7 Likes

With what?

He’s a Silvagni, pick 186 should get it done

13 Likes

EFA

1 Like

Mouth-watering opportunity.
We should rabbit with both hands.

double post

You don’t want to be frozen out of discussions?

rabbit??

lol - tell me that was an auto-correct

I’ll assume that’s Italian for rabbit, since Spanish is conejo

2 Likes

ah - I see what Deckham did there.

yep that works very well.

Had some lovely rabbit stew last night… couldn’t resist.

Anyone confirm whether findingnino lives?
He would have been a hoot reading last night!

So all those times I heard Italian blokes referring to someone being able to run like a Coniglio , … they weren’t meaning the player then??

That makes way more sense.

And in that case, we already have our “Coniglio’s”, … their names are Conor Adam and Orazio.

bunny bunny bunny

Why is everyone giving me the cold shoulder?

Campbell Brown ranks each team’s trade period. North 3rd, Dons 11th.

He’s a dumb prick

4 Likes

Dont GWS have that from the Scully deal?

4 Likes

Walked past Jackets today on the way home from work in North Melbourne. Gave him the “Go the Bombers!” and he smiled, gave me the 1 finger up (like a cricket umpire would signal a wicket), and jumped into his car! Cool as a cucumber, the great man, probably wouldn’t have blinked at the trade table!

21 Likes