Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

I thought Tim Watson was the Whisp.

1 Like

Answer, which has been obvious for a very long time, is itā€™s some nobody AFL or agent staffer who (occasionally) gets good oil.

The picture is clearly of Sam McClure, whether he is the douche in question is the question

Iā€™ll take your word for it.
Didnā€™t he get sacked from C7 recently?
In which case, refer to original post: some nobody staffer with nothing to lose.

I know I often ask people to photograph me going undercover in womenā€™s clothing stores.

1 Like

Tom Libatore is a FA this year.

I would get him would top off our midfield nicely after the acquisition of Shiel.

Serious?

Although a good player how would you see him slotting into our midfield and who would he replace?

We have a lot of depth through midfield now and we should only be looking at either improving our own(Parish, Langford, McGrath, etc.) or picking up gun free agents.

He would be depth at our club.

1 Like

He was lucky to be recontracted to Dogs this year

Every other side has opportunity to get him this year as FA and didnā€™t. Two knee recoā€™s and loose cannon off field.

Pass

Stick figures diagrams are your game Nino

2 Likes

Myers

Ainā€™t going to be around for much longer.

Then that spot is available to either Langford, Parish or even Clarke if he keeps improving.

You donā€™t develop young talented players only to not give them the opportunity.

1 Like

Liba is 10x the player D.Clarke is

D.Clarke would be lucky to have a spot on the list come season end.

1 Like

You were saying the exact thing about Langford and numerous other players.

1 Like

We would be lucky to find a player in this generation who has such flawless skin.

2 Likes

Libba is the big fish Saints are chasing.
Can keep Carlisle & Hannebery company.
They can have him.

Langford was a top 20 pick tho.

Clarke was pick 63 heā€™s chances of making are slim.

What does pick number have to do with it?

You would have traded Langford if you could? Yes or no?

No.

I suggest you go through your own posts to seek the truth.

Pretty sure you wanted Francis gone also.

2 Likes

Now I wouldnā€™t trade him but at the time he was trade bait.

There you go

1 Like

Francis signature will very important and very interesting. I wonder if Adelaideā€™s Carlton pick will be on the cards?