Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

I have no doubt it’s a risk so is his knees
But I reckon it’s one worth taking
If he ■■■■■ up one bit we just boot him to the curb

1 Like

Mclure is actually guessing i bet. Whats new!
He failed a medical at freo… because he didnt rock up to is yesty (or the day before)

Libba actually trained very hard last pre-season. He was fit and raring to go before doing his knee. If people judge a person because he was smoking a dart, that’s crazy, cause half of them do that and worse during the preseason.

Yes he’s no saint and yes he may have celebrated a little too much after the premiership, but people tend to forget he’s still young and getting a kick up his butt from the dogs could deliver us a driven clearance machine.

8 Likes

We want ball winners.
And not tossers.

Bit ott old man

The only value Libba adds is to the end of season footy trip

2 Likes

Difference is, one you need to trade for, the other is free to good home.

I will tell you now. If he goes to farkCarlton they will Become a competitive unit. We don’t want that now do we?

We just had a centre clearance machine request a trade to our footy club

libba would be our best contested ball winner

4 Likes

Yeah, but 2 clearance machines are better than 1

You know who else was an absolute flog… four time premiership player, Martin Pyke. Players mature.

3 Likes

Which one

Should have seen him when he used to go to deluxe pinging off his head

1 Like

Libba is an unrestricted free agent. Scully is contracted.

Simple case of confirmation bias taking hold
Stringer was a flog has pulled his head in so far and has done well
No reason Libba couldn’t do the same
Maybe he won’t too but to just pretend coz one bloke has kids and the other doesn’t he has more motivation is bullshit.
Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t be giving up one single draft pick for Libba, but a free agent who can win clearances like the best in the Comp who might or might not work, ■■■■ I’ll take that punt any day and wouldn’t bat an eyelid if it failed, but geez what if it worked

9 Likes

Oath he does. Hes still msging girls that may or may not be overage & got found out hence why he recently deactivated his instagram

3 Likes

Bring. Him. In.

Yes. That’s what all footballers should be, heck, I’d run him his darts and a stubby every break.

3 Likes

sheil and slibba would be a good result

3 Likes

Being unrestriced free agent, Slibba would be the right price for a free hit. wont matter if it doesnt work out

edit. might be restricted free agent

Gotcha. Stringer then