Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Tom ThatsAmore

Itā€™s a shame thereā€™s such huge question marks on Liberatoreā€™s character. Because Libba the player is exactly what weā€™ve been screaming out for since 2016. Tackling-clearance machine at his best.

I wouldnā€™t complain if the club has done the research on him and can somehow wrangle a bargain contract for him (behaviour & performances clauses giving him a 2nd year on decent money if he turns it all around). The club is currently in a very strong state with brilliant spread of young and old leaders who simply wouldnā€™t take schit.

2 Likes

Fark no to Libbaā€¦ this club will throw all itā€™s hard work out if we get that drug addict.

5 Likes

Free agent

Libba the footballer is awesome.

Libba the person is a borderline junkie, no way Iā€™d have him anywhere near the club.

7 Likes

possibly I wouldnā€™t have a clueā€¦i dont claim to be one of those people ā€œin the knowā€ and I dont read any of that afl trade expert c rap. just passing on what someone told me

1 Like

No probs. I read it earlier :slight_smile:

1 Like
4 Likes

Libba%20Ess

13 Likes

Whatever man

1 Like

Seriously some here are nearly as cooked as Libba is - there is no way he should be let near the club. And footy wise, injuries aside, heā€™s been on a downward trajectory the last 3 odd years

3 Likes

So Hawthorn and 1st rounders:

2017 - none
2016 - none
2015 - Burton
2014 - none
2013 - none
2012 - none
2011 - none
2010 - I. Smith
2009 - none

7 out of 9 years they havenā€™t had a selection in 1st rounds. Funny thing is that if they trade Burton, who is a first round selection, and this yearā€™s first, then it is like 9 out of 10 years they have had no 1st round selections.

How are they even allowed?

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This is what peak performance looks like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Iā€™m sure the appropriate people / decision makers will do their due diligence and make the right decision.

1 Like

Is that Goddards body?

They also took Lovell in the 1st round in 2015

Libba exploring Essendon ā€¦
Mustnā€™t be able to score nearer to home

1 Like

Stringer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually swayed me toward a yes. Yes Libba. And Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m getting a Commodore 64 for Christmas this year. Happy days!

Libba.

Do not want.

Culture wrecker.

1 Like