Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

They’re just delaying the inevitable.
At some stage they either won’t be able to attract quality players…or the type of players they need won’t be available.

It will happen at some stage. When it does happen, that club will be in crisis for 10+ years.

Get a haircut, then we’ll talk.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Better fit for Melbourne, Goodwin gets the good stuff.

allegedly

2 Likes

Keep kicking out decent long serving players and no one will want to stay there past 25 or 26 anyway.

1 Like

This is a very well done photo shop. But I just can’t in good conscience give you a like. It hurts to just look at it

I cant help but agree and if the leadership group is on board I’m in. I love that the boys were part of selling the dream to Sheil. #backourboys

1 Like

Libba majora.

2 Likes

Yes to libba at the right price.

We aren’t running a school choir. It’s a damn football team.

21 Likes

I was never in the choir, are they really that well behaved?

1 Like

With a 24 hour news cycle where one bad move can derail a whole club for a year.

McGrath was so yes they were

2 Likes

We keep him locked up in Revs, he only comes out to train and play. Everyone wins, nothing can go wrong, and we know that he’ll always be keen for recovery…

Interesting post from an insider at Port about Wingard:

8 Likes

Some pretty poor comments made on here. If he’s cheap, snap him up. Proven performer and he’s 26; our best chance is in the next two years.

2 Likes

Liberatore will be 27 next season, coming off a ACL… no thanks.

Why the f*ck would the Bulldogs offer more than a 12 month contract for a bloke who might never get back to his previous form, and is a toxic personality around the club.

2 Likes

LOL, I thought it was about Libba until I saw your comment. #getlibba

2 Likes

Our e-sports team should pick him up.

45 Likes

Who said he has a toxic personality?

No to Libya, not even as a 4th rounder. Can’t have Stringer going of the rails now