Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Makes me want him more. Need some azzzhole in the team.

@alex.f.94 that u?

6 Likes

GET Libba. Great footballer when on. He is loose and mad but I like him. Every premiership team needs a few cowboys. He can be our premiership cowboy. Rather libba than the front running flopper going to Hawthorn.

Bring in Libba. Why the hell not? We have had good blokes before, and we have had bad blokes too. Who really cares? Having nice guys hasnā€™t really paid off for us lately

If we get basically a free hit for talent coming in to the club, then lets go all in on it and maximise our chances of snagging a flag. If he turns out to be a loose unit, then fark him off then.

If our good lads are so easily led astray by one bloke, then they probably arenā€™t really good guys after all.

If Libba helps our midfield, then go for it.

Worked a treat for St Kilda with Lovett.

5 Likes

Good

he definitely will have those animal instincts like his old manā€¦he is always the first player i think of (apart from Bont.) when playing the dogsā€¦hard player to stop

Iā€™d still prefer Scully.

Too much of a libbability.

17 Likes

Fark off with the Libba love you idiots.

4 Likes

St Kilda bowing to media pressure cost them the flag. Lovett plays in 09 against geelong they win.

1 Like

Eraserhead!

4 Likes

Any ideas if we are still open to another trade?

So are we getting Sam Menengola?

He hasnā€™t played for 12 months.

Reminds me of one of my fave shows Monk Magic.

5 Likes

Pretty difficult when youā€™ve done your knee.

Joan_Ferguson pls

1 Like

Yep and my mum dated Eustace, basically lived off smokes he did!

EFC has had enough bad press of recent times

Heā€™s too much of a loose cannon. The off field hijinx we just do not need.

Heā€™s been found pinging off his head out the front of Tramp on King St FFS. That was a while ago but not a lot has changed it seems.

Itā€™s a real shame because at one point he was in the top few inside mids in the league

As cheap as he would be & regardless of talent just not worth it IMO, same goes for Harley Bennell.

2 Likes