Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

The next person who says we should get libba, as punishment, should be confined to only being able to post in the Sam Mitchell thread.

3 Likes

As did Setterfield.

i would offer a 1 year + another year if he passes certain incentives off -field

1 Like

My mate from hockey is very close with libba. Hes in two of those pics. I actually wrote this on the forum at the time - media blew up everything of them over in vietnam.

1 Like

We farking got Shiel!!!
Sorry,just hit me again.

3 Likes

Libba is just ā– ā– ā– ā– , been in decline since his 2014 season. No point in bringing a 26 year old which would take midfield time away from landlord, parish etc

I was right with u and agreed. Until u mentioned trying all types of drugs, and people over 35. You have to be kidding me.

Drugs have always been readily available and very dangerous.

2 Likes

Mā€™kaaay

5 Likes

Agreed. Itā€™s far from sensible.

Said this last year about Stringer. Iā€™ll leave it to and trust the club to do its job in researching and judging the manā€™s character. I trust the recruiting team to make the correct call.

2 Likes

but @alex.f.94 said we wouldnt get himā€¦

4 Likes

Hawthorn may have just set fire to themselves.

Hopefully.

35 Likes

Tbf we donā€™t have him yet

Minimum two years to bring in players via free agency (excluding delisted free agents obviously)

Coz @alex.f.94 is nominating for the draft later this year.

Haha probably not the right thing targeting them. More to do with with some of straight choirboys on this forum who Iā€™m pretty sure are older types. Probably more to do with with 35+ people in my circles to be honest lol

Edit - and to be fair I did say ā€œsomeā€ 35+ types

1 Like

It cannot be a good thing to have young player who finished 2nd in rising star only just last year and re-signed be attempted to be shafted like that

How would rest of contracted players feel. How would potential incoming players feel about going there.

Hope this all blows up in their face

7 Likes

Looks like Judas Ryder from that angle

For every Pyke, thereā€™s a Cupido, a Lovett, a Hislop and a Reimers

3 Likes

I donā€™t see anything in that article as a problem to be honest. His having a few beers and getting a silly haircut in the off season. He was having fun with a fan after the game pretending to be a cricketer. Again whatā€™s the problem.

5 Likes