Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Yep and my mum dated Eustace, basically lived off smokes he did!

EFC has had enough bad press of recent times

He’s too much of a loose cannon. The off field hijinx we just do not need.

He’s been found pinging off his head out the front of Tramp on King St FFS. That was a while ago but not a lot has changed it seems.

It’s a real shame because at one point he was in the top few inside mids in the league

As cheap as he would be & regardless of talent just not worth it IMO, same goes for Harley Bennell.

The next person who says we should get libba, as punishment, should be confined to only being able to post in the Sam Mitchell thread.

As did Setterfield.

i would offer a 1 year + another year if he passes certain incentives off -field

My mate from hockey is very close with libba. Hes in two of those pics. I actually wrote this on the forum at the time - media blew up everything of them over in vietnam.

We farking got Shiel!!!
Sorry,just hit me again.

Libba is just ■■■■, been in decline since his 2014 season. No point in bringing a 26 year old which would take midfield time away from landlord, parish etc

I was right with u and agreed. Until u mentioned trying all types of drugs, and people over 35. You have to be kidding me.

Drugs have always been readily available and very dangerous.

M’kaaay

Agreed. It’s far from sensible.

Said this last year about Stringer. I’ll leave it to and trust the club to do its job in researching and judging the man’s character. I trust the recruiting team to make the correct call.

but @alex.f.94 said we wouldnt get him…

Hawthorn may have just set fire to themselves.

Hopefully.

Tbf we don’t have him yet

Minimum two years to bring in players via free agency (excluding delisted free agents obviously)

Coz @alex.f.94 is nominating for the draft later this year.

Haha probably not the right thing targeting them. More to do with with some of straight choirboys on this forum who I’m pretty sure are older types. Probably more to do with with 35+ people in my circles to be honest lol

Edit - and to be fair I did say “some” 35+ types

It cannot be a good thing to have young player who finished 2nd in rising star only just last year and re-signed be attempted to be shafted like that

How would rest of contracted players feel. How would potential incoming players feel about going there.

Hope this all blows up in their face

Looks like Judas Ryder from that angle