Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

I like the fact Beams has gone to Brisbane to wash off the stain of being a Collingwood maggot.

He has become much more palatable now.

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t beams go back to Collingwood.

2019 Premiership team right here
IMAGINE

B: Saad Hurley Redman
HB; McKenna Hooker McGrath
C: Zaharakis Heppell Gaff
HF: Stringer Daniher Smith
F: Fantasia McKernan Tippa
R: Bellchambers Merrett Shiel
Int: Parish Langford Guelfi Baguley

7 Likes

GC and Carlton will get priority picks.
We’ll probably have pick 10. It’ll be pick 10 and our first next year OR a first and player that GWS would want.

He’s contracted - they won’t let him go lightly

Maybe doesn’t like Buckley!

1 Like

Who does?

1 Like

Doesnt like Buckley

He was part of the rat pack eh.

Neither of you two have heard Still the 12th Man?

1 Like

If we got away with that, and I dont think that is unreasonable, then you would be laughing.

Not in the last 20 years, no.

1 Like

They wont get PP picks that high. If they get them, it will be at the end of round 1

1 Like

Gold Coast will get pick 2 as a compo pick for Lynch. You can bet Mark Stevens’ house on it. Nothing is more certain!!
They’re also every chance to get an early priority pick for being ■■■■. If it’s not pre R1 you can imagine it’ll be mid R1 at worst.
The AwFuL’s secret herbs and spices at work…

2 Likes

If both players select us as their only destination…

Pick 8 for Beams and 21
2019 1st and 21 for Shiel

Welcome to essendon Gaff, Beams and Shiels

1 Like

I reckon the AFL will be very keen to get another very high pick to GC and that’ll mean Carlton get one too.

Hope you’re right but I fear not.

If Carlton get a pp before their 1st Rd pick it is a disgrace.

Surely if they do it’s end of r1.

They should get SFA.

12 Likes

I think the are PP are always going to be end of 1st round now.

It was creating too much incentive to tanking to have them before their own low first rounder etc

1 Like

Doubtful. This is the “super “ draft, we’re likely to finish higher next year and our second this year is GWS’s so likely quite late. So I don’t think they’d go for that.

More likely 9ish and 30ish, instead of 16ish in a weaker draft. If they really feel they need to release salary cap space, I think that is possible.

Silly season is starting early around here this year.

6 Likes

boo hoo

1 Like