Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

How ■■■■■■■ devo will we all be if he does leave then chooses hawks over us. Shiel would be a huge get.

I have full faith in Disco. Shiel be right mate.

3 Likes

Bring him in. If I were a player i’d Be wanting to join us, we have unlimited potential. We are on the rise.

<haven’t won a final in years>

3 Likes

Is he good mates with Devon Smith?

I thought you were banned??
Oh - sorry, you’re not Donnington.

If we got Sheil it would be the highlight of our clubs last 15 years. Im seriously invested in this one.

Caddyfest.
Sheilorama.

3 Likes

Dylanomania

1 Like

Shiel be right mate.

11 Likes

I disease we shall contract

That video of hamstring strength is incredible. Most people would tear both strings like tissue paper.

1 Like

Thank god we didn’t pack it in after the miserable start to the season. Bottom four finish would not have made us a destination club.

Important to play out this season and if we show the heart we displayed last night we’ll be right in the thick of it no doubt again this trade period.

2 Likes

Especially if it’s pie night.

2 Likes

I’d like it to get to the point where we get that many exceptional players and wins it’s impossible for the AFL to interfere with us anymore, and to the point where Gil is begging to sit down for a cup of tea with Worsfold.
Wed tell him to ■■■■ of off course.

Dodoro Shielding us from future pain.

1 Like

Maybe we should get Devon and Stewart to have a little chat to him.

Dodoro will have a statue next to Longy if he pulls this off.

3 Likes

Ok - Baker Was A Star and I saw Jackets at the High Mark Members Club pre game last night:

• The Beams message on the club website was a loud and clear message to our targets that we are still in for them and not Beams. We don’t want them to get the wrong idea

• Said that he thought we are still to see the best from Stringer and Smith and that there is plenty of upside

• Said that there is a huge amount of effort in drafts and trading these days and confident on our approach

After the High Mark address I spoke with Jackets (know him via kids and the club).

Told him he was "shifty"with his Beams message and we had a laugh.

I said ÿou must be getting smashed at the moment"- and his response was “there’s a lot of s**t going on at the moment (smile)”

I said “lots”"? and his response was:

“we are up to our eyeballs in a couple of pretty good things - hang on for the ride!”

“we’re having a bïg crack - see what happens!”

Obviously he wasn’t going to give away who but he was pretty upbeat about it…

64 Likes

OH MY

SWB

Shiel,Wallis,Beams