Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Can anyone post the actual text? I thought @Tippa-the-Iceberg said it was at a bar?

1 Like

This is hilarious.
Browne getting salty that everyone else has figured out that, hey, they can just make ■■■■ up too.

6 Likes

How can anyone post a text that was sent to SEN and read out on air?

I heard what was read out and the person who sent it said he was working in tullamarine and saw Parker with Dodoro at the club.

It’s just BS and won’t be the last load of BS we see.

2 Likes

“You should be aware that everything is bullshit. Except my bullshit.”

3 Likes

The difference of course is that sports journos don’t make stuff up, someone else does, tells them, and then they report it without vetting against multiple sources.

1 Like

The Purple Flog claims he won’t run with anything unless he has it vetted with multiple sources.

Next

5 Likes

I won’t believe anything until it’s confirmed by both Trade whisperer and Trade shouter.

11 Likes

Riiiiggghhhttt…

PADDY McCARTIN#whispers understands the former No.1 pick has been discussed in a potential Hannebery deal with the Swans.

It is unclear which party proposed the deal.

Saints fans, how do you feel?

Swans fans, does a McCartin brothers FWD line excite you?#AFLTrades #AFL pic.twitter.com/Ld5mYNcvxB

— AFL Trade Whisperer (@AFLTradeWhisper) September 13, 2018

What about the tradetalkatareasonablevolumererer?

5 Likes

What about UpCooneyFarkPort ?

4 Likes

Thanks. That’s all I was after - someone posting what was said in the text.

There in the war room???

At this time of year, I treat all these trade rumor sightings of players/list managers meeting up (which sets off a chain reaction of gossip), as just like Elvis sightings.

1 Like

Elvis would count as a Cat B rookie, so there is that…

6 Likes

I have been working my sources hard.

I have just been told that at the Dubbo Western Plains Zoo a person that may/may not have been a Brisbane player was standing near the Roo exhibit.

Make of that what you will.

I have not yet verified this.

30 Likes

Question might get through to a few people, but dogs and cats can neither read, nor operate a mobile phone

1 Like

Possibly. What volume does he work at?

Only at extremes