Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Martín came 3rd in 2017 when he played every game

I’m starting a phoney twitter account to get blitz all worked up.

PM me desired trade targets and I’ll troll the life out of here. I’ll be so convincing I will fool myself. :rofl:

But in all seriousness, make the Jack rumour true.
(suns in deep poop if the lose May and Martin)

1 Like

GWS: Pick 8 & Hearts for Setterfield & their first-rounder.

Suns: The GWS first-rounder for Martin.

Gaff - RFA - requests a move home. Offer big $ - unlikely that the Eagles will match.

Agreed, a long shot.

3 Likes

Filthy, Rich and Catflap.

2 Likes

Sounds like a weird ■■■■■

Any of our guys with a bit of inside knowledge able to confirm if there is even a shred of truth to the Martin story?

Would be more than happy to have him in the side

keep posting your idiocy about trading zac for may.

Best Martin in the AFL

Is Martin actually worth a 1st round pick even if we traded for GWS’s? I get that he was rated highly 6 years ago but so was O’Rourke in that same draft year & that means nothing now. His career has been average so far & he has injury concerns. Sure there’s still potential upside but I reckon we’d be mad to consider any more than a 2nd round pick for him based on what he’s actually done.

11 Likes

So can many snakes and I am pretty glad I did not really know this when I used to swim in the Murray because the thought of swimming in close proximity to a tiger snake would scare the shiezen out of me!

I really do not follow other clubs, and what little I do know of them is from what other BBers post.

But I do recall that months ago someone did post something like Jack Martin wanting to come to EFC.

1 Like

Give me a first rounder and I’ll see what I can do.

With you being a Rangers fan, I’d expect the snakes to show some professional courtesy.

So who was it that was gonna hound Dyson Heppell about trade week at a local footy grand final today?

4 Likes

Ask this bloke - from naming the trade forum

From same bloke.

Matt Bain you say, is that the Matt Bayne everyone has been frothing over today.

4 Likes

Can confirm that Martin isn’t a target.

Red belly black snakes man - nasty critters…

1 Like

Shhh… trying to get him with dea + 3rd rounder.

1 Like