Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

More elite mids are needed, who cares if they play in or out.

Most of our young unproven mids are inside leaning though.

2 Likes

I’m not sure the AFL rules allows the fielding of elks.

2 Likes

Oppps…I blame lack of sleep and a sick little one

Cal Twoomey has us picking Jye Caldwell at pick 9 in draft after being pushed back Swans marching our bid on Nick Blakey at 8

4 Likes

Did this friend have a lisp?

3 Likes

Meese, or it mooses, or just moose, OK? Or reindeer?

The fine for doing so is quite dear.

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t a fringe player want to go to the Suns now? Given that they have to pay their rabble of a list the same as every other club you could make a killing.

1 Like

The Suns need players like Tyson, Myers, Colyer, Dea and Baguley or any players that are remotely of AFL quality, have professional discipline/leadership skills and are committed to be there.

A player like Jack Martin isn’t what they need at the moment, as talented as he obviously is. They need to address the clubs culture and their ability to retain players before they worry about finals football.

2 Likes

The Suns will be Essendon 2016

Why would gc want two list cloggers?

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. But it’s got to be a factor.
I know he’s got a lot of talent and he’s projected to be good, but it’s 2 years down the track and he’s had a knee.

Nothing better than pick 20 imo… unless we’re getting something else back

1 Like

Because list cloggers don’t try and flee the club at the first possible opening?

Could cost quite a bit of doe.

2 Likes

Because a club full of early draft picks and 30+ looking for there last payday is a disaster. And that’s what they have.

They need a handful of 25-28 year Olds who do the work.

Matt Dea is our perennial most courageous and Trav Colyer is a sensible and intelligent person. Both types build culture. Something they need desperately.

Also,Matt Dea played some good footy for us and is very reliable. List clogger isnt something I’d call him. Also continually names most courageous player.

5 Likes

You’re just being a dik dik now.

3 Likes

Names to normal sounding.
Pass.

hahahaha…kudus to you.

5 Likes

Also, it’s worth noting that Matty Dea is consistently our most courageous player

5 Likes

RACIST

2 Likes