Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Tell him that DJR the greatest and legendary Blitz poster refers to him as million dollar baby. Then his Mrs will probably snot you.

2 Likes

“That hot chips fella”

1 Like

Jack Stevens has ruled out any move to the Cats. Stated that he had a few strong words with the coach about how shyte they were and asked what was being done to fix this.

3 Likes

So here’s my definitive guide to player values on the trade table. Note this is a magic fairy dust points free zone.

Setterfield 2018 #15
Shiel 2018 #10 + #25
Martin 2018 #15
Hartley #40
Dea #60 (if he entered the draft)
Gaff 2018 #6

Source :blush:

Source

I wouldn’t bother with Dom Tyson. He’s soft.
Setterfield and Martin would be an unreal trade period.

2 Likes

Unless a player(s) comes out and declares us as their destination club before the trade starts then it’s going to be fascinating to see what Essendon have been up to once it kicks off and they start announcing stuff.

8 Likes

Tyson has been playing the last few months with a broken arm. I’m not convinced he is soft.

I don’t want him though.

1 Like

In summary.

We’re getting Yolmen and nothing else and we’re all going to like it.

End thread.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

Have I? I’ve barely posted and from memory not overly negative about anything outside of non-essendon footy threads .