Trade Discussion 2018 thread #2: Shiel or no Shiel? SHIEL

Richmond?

Come Onnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Lynch and Brad Crouch during one trade period would be impressive.

Weren’t we after him? Or was that Matt? :thinking:

Who fkin knows, Im waiting for Mark Stevens to bet his house on someone going to a club other than ours.

Then I reckon we"re a chance.

3 Likes

If Richmond get Lynch they ain’t getting Crouch. Surely they have no more cash left.

2 Likes

I have my meltdown gif ready if we don’t land Shiel. And a awesome celebration gif ready if we land him

5 Likes

Who are the 2018 equivalents of Mark Alvey and Justin Murphy?

I want crazy Sheedy era trading!

3 Likes

Keeping long on the list?

Mathew Wright and Lin Jong

2 Likes

BRING.
THEM.
IN.

I want that followed up by drafting 3 195cm+, 70kg prospects who will never play AFL ever. If you go Sheeds, you have to go full Sheeds.

3 Likes

Caleb Daniel and Shaun Grigg?

2 Likes

that twiiter is nothing but a clickbait. Dont be fooled boys.

Yes, but what about Twitter?

St Kilda to offer a billion dollar contract in 3… 2…

2 Likes

Crouching tiger hidden contract

8 Likes

The interesting point with all of the rumours, and supposed targets of all teams will be the response of the players themselves when each team declares their priorities. As with every trade period, players only want to stick their neck out and nominate a team when they’re sure that team can get a trade done. Certain teams with multiple targets and limited trade bait may find players nominate alternate teams due to concern over whether trade can be secured.

That being said, Essendon reasonably well placed in terms of desirability for players and currency to complete trades. The only point of caution is ensuring that we don’t lose our depth in pursuit of one or two player upgrades.

1 Like

nice to see the garbage twitter rumours (seriously, check the guy’s previous tweets before posting) have carried over into the new thread

1 Like

Don’t like it, don’t read this thread.
Seriously that’s what this thread is
Trade rumours.
People are going to talk a lot of rubbish. If it bothers you as much as it does I suggest you stop coming in here.
Blo0dy hell.

7 Likes

Same goes for saga thread
Get the fk over it

2 Likes

I worry for you if you feel compelled to take twitter rumours seriously.

so back on topic, whitfield and setterfield for dea and hartley. easy gg.

6 Likes