Trade Discussion 2018 thread #2: Shiel or no Shiel? SHIEL

2 Likes

Icey, the site could have an issue if people continue to broadcast untruths via this platform. It’s a problem.

Anyone who doesn’t think Franklin was a coke fiend, is a bum.

19 Likes

#AskTheWhisp? FFS

3 Likes

is that where he hid it?

And I have croup

1 Like

I like Bomberblitz. It keeps me in the loop .

Actually. Farken correction.

The “ruling” against the 34 was WADA and CAS rules. NOT societies, much less Australian societies, rules. OUR rules are reflected in our legal system. The one that the AFL tribunal followed when they found the players INNOCENT.

Edit - I realise that you’re talking about the rules surrounding defamation in your post. I guess I reacted badly.

5 Likes

Something tells me that you and a few others won’t ever be in a position in life where anyone outside those linked to you by DNA or marriage would give a sh*t but if you are, I hope you aren’t one day on the wrong end of a bullshit campaign.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

Interesting that woosha got away for a quick trip to Broome.

Jack Martin has been in Broome I believe hmmmm…

49 Likes

Nothing good happens in Broome.

Except the fishing.

12 Likes

Careful, you might get sued for that.

24 Likes

It had been planned for ages, He spoke about it on radio here. Family holiday

Wouldn’t have stopped him from
Catching up
With Jack though?

1 Like

It’s a very legal case…Thanks Sam

3 Likes

Did you have to be so quick with the bucket of cold water? I would have liked a little longer to enjoy that one.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, probably not. I’m just saying he hasnt purely gone there to see Martin.