Trade Discussion 2018 thread #3 - just 13.5 hours more of Trade Radio

Cudos.

A++

No badge for that either.

Long overdue

The last thing we need is Libba coming to the club and getting Stringer off track with all the progress he has made over the last 12 months.

Somebody’s thrown in the towel and deleted all their whispers :joy::joy:

Keep up, we’re getting Scully now

this is a lovely story that will lead to nocturnal emissions during sleep

Agree, we’be been waiting for Jake to perform.

I see what you did there

If they really are AFL junior journos, they may have been shut down after their tweets about Essendon and particularly Dodoro.

And so they should be.

whats it called?

Go @benfti, put in your orders for two short blacks and a macchiato :blush:

But, most importantly, can we still buy the t-shirts?

Davey brothers are too young

BomberBlitz Advertisement
——————————————

Ever questioned the ability of Jackets? Thought you could do a better job? Well then the BBFFL#2 is calling you. It’s as easy as managing your own fantasy team. We have trade periods and drafts just like the real thing right here on BomberBlitz!

There is potentially a current opening and we are always looking for interested participants.

Key ingredients are a love of footy and Blitz. Otherwise you have to be committed to trading with other Blitzers, taking part in a draft in mid March and then a weekly commitment to manage your squad. Blitz banter is also essential.

So if you think it’s something for you, send me a PM.
——————————————

0w5UAMX

I’ll tell you if we get it done. would rather be the only one being hunted if the milk goes bad

Scully in Essendon jumper please!!! Need new material.

the big question is who will clean up the reminants of wanderlust when she explodes