Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

I am snorting with laughter.

5 Likes

Ricky is snorting something white.

6 Likes

Love me love me
Saaaay that you love me

Say hi to Ricky for us

I fully intend to quote this post mockingly every time for the rest of trade period that someone actually pretends Nixon knows anything or is a serious commentator.

12 Likes

It’d want to be a pretty good deal for us (Billings/Ross) because Tom was one of our best performed last year and really stretches opposition rucks which will be even more important next year. And are we then going to rely on Draper/Smack or signing someone off the scrap heap?

May or may not be the joke*
*its the joke

1 Like

Tommy is going nowhere. Dogs are keen to get May is my understanding, pick 7 will be fairly close to the Mark you’d reckon.

2 Likes

Perhaps Bellchambers sees himself as a list manager after footy is over, and jackets has sent him to negotiate for some St Kilda player.

1 Like

It’s all bullshit. But it’s funny to see the stuff he comes out with.

1 Like

If Judd Lalich hasn’t said it… it’s not a fact

11 Likes

can’t stand Tom Lynch

Saints are desperate I would be surprised if they offered belly a massive deal which he laughed at.

Maybe Disco just can’t stand talking to Lethlean and figures at least Tom can stand over him

1 Like

Said Bellchambers in talks involving a deal with Saints

ha ha

1 Like

There isn’t any bad blood between EFC and St Kilda on the trade front… right?

I doubt it very much, if so would have to be a deal that would favour us.

Man you’d hate to play for a small irrelevant pissant club like norf, saints or dogs. Can literally never attract big fish Ie - wingard, Shiel. No one wants to play for a small club in Melbourne

No chance whatsoever Belly would leave

I swear the player managers must just feed their mate Nixon deliberate porkies knowing full well he will post about it

Either that or his weekend started last night and he walked past Belly in Port Melb today whilst cooked and his mind wandered off

2 Likes

Norf has done alright I reckon. No big fish but Polec, Tyson and Pittard will improve them and certainly give their midfield better depth.

2 Likes