Trade Discussion 2018 thread #3 - just 13.5 hours more of Trade Radio

Saints are desperate I would be surprised if they offered belly a massive deal which he laughed at.

Maybe Disco just can’t stand talking to Lethlean and figures at least Tom can stand over him

Said Bellchambers in talks involving a deal with Saints

ha ha

There isn’t any bad blood between EFC and St Kilda on the trade front… right?

I doubt it very much, if so would have to be a deal that would favour us.

Man you’d hate to play for a small irrelevant pissant club like norf, saints or dogs. Can literally never attract big fish Ie - wingard, Shiel. No one wants to play for a small club in Melbourne

No chance whatsoever Belly would leave

I swear the player managers must just feed their mate Nixon deliberate porkies knowing full well he will post about it

Either that or his weekend started last night and he walked past Belly in Port Melb today whilst cooked and his mind wandered off

Norf has done alright I reckon. No big fish but Polec, Tyson and Pittard will improve them and certainly give their midfield better depth.

I will admit I have a soft spot for the Dogs. But St Kilda and North can eat a bag of d!cks

And Hall

They’ll be a defensive force that’s for sure. Never seen a bigger haul of downhill skiers…

I don’t agree

Polec Is a good get. As for pittard, lol. He’s a utter spud. I don’t understand their recruitment of Tyson, are they really lacking inside players? I wouldn’t have thought

Agreed.Tyson? Inside mids least of their needs.

blink

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Farking clown

Tyson stinks of face saving. Gotta get someone with that W A R C H E S T. Imagine he will do what he did for Melbourne, be a useful goer for 2-3 years then get passed by better players.

I actually think tyson is a okay player, I just don’t think he’s the kind of player norf need. Agree it does smell of saving face

Ricky Nixon is the Donald Trump of the afl trade period. He agrees with everyone to sound smart. Says whatever pops into his head. And whenever someone points out a factual inaccuracy he says it’s fake news and he was misinterpreted… very different personal lives though

There was a prediction before the trade period started that this place would lose it’s ■■■■ with a proposed trade. No one realised it would be due to us losing Bellchambers instead of landing a big name target. :wink:

Norf would be insolvent if not for the (annual) $5m gifted to them via the AFL’s future funding. NPAT was a touch over $200K in 2017.

Bag Nixon all you like, but this sounds very St.Kilda. Win 4 games, then recruit a 28 year old midfielder who is cooked on a 5 year deal, then go after a 29 year old ruckman. LOL!