Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Starsky & Hutch remake?

Nope just Shia and his woke self.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

2 Likes

Need to be lodged Monday but can do the deal over the weekend

3 Likes

But they’d be trading their 2019 pick this year, and they meet the criteria this year.

1 Like

Incorrect. The AFL site (I.e. journalists) initially incorrectly reported what the trade was.

??

Trade period lasts until 8.30 pm Wednesday.

1 Like

They may all be Ss but when they heard that FC are actually “Slitherin” they decided to avoid the dark side!

Can someone please explain why gws may have to let Scully go cheaply

How does it effect the salary cap whether they get a 1st round pick for him or a third/fourth?

6 Likes

The question was asked if deals could be made over the weekend. Brasha is correct.

1 Like

I think he just means the deal can’t be officially lodged until Monday if it’s made over the weekend

1 Like

As AFL office staff are 9-5’rs

The list and player managers will still be working all through the weekend crunching deals

Probably to free up cap space for their impending out of contract players and free agents nect year.

The insinuation is that they have little bargaining power as they can’t afford for him to be retained. So it is a fire sale - much like we did in with Dimma and Blumfield and Caracella

1 Like

Lobb hold up is interesting.

They have staff?
I assumed they farmed everything out to a 1000 monkeys with a 1000 typewriters.

3 Likes

If that’s the case why do we have to pay full value for Shiel?

We don’t/won’t

Shhhhh

Adelaide radio saying Burton’s partner moved to Melbourne this year to be with him and they recently purchased a house over there.

It is a ■■■■■■ good point. Not saying I agree with the logic either. just that I am assuming that is the rationale behind it.