Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Good at managing caps I hear

Stengle to Adelaide for Pick 68 done.

AFL will be fuming that this was announced.

3 Likes

STOP ANNOUNCING PELICAN TRADES

9 Likes

Was referring primarily to their avg junior hair styles. However - both the same height, have speed and can mark overhead. Would play a similar role in a forward line.

Obviously Stephenson has proven he can play at the level and has plenty of development left going forward whereas Tiziani has not. Just not that many 189cm mobile quick fwds going round - please, try find me a closer comparison with similar traits.

1 Like

DENOUNCE NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER

5 Likes

A pelican to Carlton for pick #1.

1 Like

Heff was decent post Essendon, Blumfeld and Morecroft just got injured.

Point is we lost a lot of young depth due to the cap.

If we are at canā€™t afford Scully @ 500k close to the top of the cap, we canā€™t afford to bring anyone else in

Has anyone actually tried that Carlton Zero?

Good god that was awful

you actually drank it?! :rofl:

5 Likes

I was about to but Janet from HR slapped it out of my hand.

10 Likes

No, Iā€™m wagering my membership on this Shiel deal. Donā€™s keep us in suspenders, Jackets.

Why do you hate yourself? No one should try non-alcoholic beer.

1 Like

If it wasnā€™t obvious enough by now that the BIG trades are being carefully stage-managed by the AwFuL, I donā€™t know when it will be.

These polo-playing, private schoolboy bell-ends are turning our once-great sport into a farking circusā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure some people would drink metho as well.

Lol just got a PM from trade radio asking me for source and verification

52 Likes

Heff, Blumfield and Cara wereā€¦just gliding for us, and they just glided for their other teams.
We should have got more for them, but I donā€™t regret them leaving one little bit.

1 Like

Its the ONLY beer alcoholics can drink.

Still better than west end

1 Like

It also had an unfortunate effect on the morale of the club. To the point that Sheeds got Heff back again.

2 Likes