Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Surely we don’t have to wait until 8pm tomorrow to have this finalised. I just want to relax and enjoy the last few hours and see if we get anyone else. Not worry about getting Shiel over the line!

They haven’t investigated SOS for his blatant draft manipulation which is far worse so doubt they will chase Hawthorn.

1 Like

And that was friggin’ dumb, too.

1 Like

The players we got to replace them, were (to put it nicely) toxic for the whole club.

1 Like

Superb effort misty.

3 Likes

you lost when you sighted west end as the basis for any comparison.

Although if you’re willing to try Carlton Zero I’m gonna pretty much assume you have no taste buds to speak of at all so it’s no surprise… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nor should they investigate SOS. He has traded the Blues to a 6th Spoon in a decade and a bit.

2 Likes

BINGO!

https://twitter.com/JohnnyClark83/status/1051996891934646274

4 Likes

Apparently Jay Clark has said the Shiel deal has been agreed to but wont be announced until tomorrow.

Picks 9 and 34 with a swap of later picks.

Trying to find confirmation of it though as just 2nd hand info

25 Likes

Old or new stuff?
West End was an awesome drop until the Kiwis brought out SA Brewing. Now it tastes like ewes ■■■■

Im taking it all the way. Got a mate who used to work at the suns but is now at the central coast mariners a league club to knock up an email. I want my own Ricky Mott moment.

21 Likes

That’s a good deal for us.

That would be gold if true

1 Like

No. Just no.

The Marchbank fiasco should have had him thrown out of the game for life

What was bad about that one?

This was always going to happen. 2 firsts was over.

Believe it or not up until the early 90’s it was not a bad beer. Now you can’t give it away

Good onya, Scotty! Do us proud

Where are they giving it away???

2 Likes