Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

We need to delist or trade atleast one more player.

That’s if we don’t get another player.

Hawks appear to be doubling down on chasing highly talented juniors who have been average at AFL level. Clearly they are chasing undervalued assets as they are starting to lack trade currency and don’t have any faith in the draft. They are doing a bit of a Port last year going after as many average players as they can to try and plug holes.

If they get half of them wrong they are in serious trouble.

4 Likes

At least they are trying to verify

2 Likes

Where did you see that?

I choose not to believe it.

oh? do tell (if you can)

Marchbank didn’t want to leave Victoria in his draft year and had already told GWS he wasn’t keen but SOS convinced him to go up there with the handshake agreement to get him to Carlton for cheap. SOS was basically a plant up there according to a couple of people in the industry. He knew he was heading back to Carlton so he cherry picked kids he got get out of GWS after a year or two

16 Likes

ask them where their sources are, farken pelicans.

Not on his twitter.

Long, Leuenberger & McNiece are the obvious ones. Leuenberger might still make it to Queensland.

Mrs Wim is a Crow.
And the greatest sledge I ever had against her was when uni pubs started serving West End as cheap no-name ‘house beer.’

2 Likes

Sounds very Carlton way of doing things. I guess his injury troubles were not as bad as he made out as well.

Although he hasn’t really been hugely successful with it, half have failed already.

1 Like

Who gives a toss about Scrimshaw and Whorethorn. We got farken Shiel!!!

4 Likes

I’m actually glad if he was planted up there. Carlton are well set up for a future of ■■■■ largely because of his trading feats

2 Likes

McNeice is a rookie B listed player.

Either Hartley, Long, Leuenberger, Dea or Baguley.

1 Like

Sounds legit, yet he still manages to ■■■■ up both lists

1 Like

Tell them it was @Humble_NSW_Fan

7 Likes

@scotty21

Tell us more about 2MP, any progress on the negotiations?

Any old friends pulling strings down here? e.g. He was at Calder Cannons with a few Essendon VFL types (Bruno Laguda, James Peeters, Tom Wallis…)

1 Like

Yes!

Please tell them it was a source overheard from the Dubbo zoo…

3 Likes

Give them the phone number of the dubbo zoo.

4 Likes