Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

We need to get this. I want a major media outlet to run with it

7 Likes

I want this more than I want 2MP at Essendon

1 Like

Tell them you overheard him on the phone at ESPL Surfers.

1 Like

I was handed a West End when I arrived in Adelaide for the first time in early January 1990. Even then, as a completely non-discerning 21 year-old, it tasted like the devilā€™s p1ss filtered through a pair of worn underpants.

So, do I believe you???..

3 Likes

Respond by saying Sam McClure mentioned it on trade radio last night.

4 Likes

Have said all along Iā€™d be very surprised if we give up our future first.
With Coniglio, Bont, Kelly etc potentially up for grabs next year we would be negligent in trading out a future first unless we could land a rolled gold player this year.

1 Like

Looks like the Blitz originated 2MP trade is gathering momentum

Announce Fyfe

8 Likes

Canā€™t agree.
The salary cap thing was unfortunate.
Itā€™s what we got back for two Premiership midfielders and an elite mid-forward that was the crime.

1 Like

If true itā€™s 2 years without a top 40 pick, donā€™t do this to me Dodoro :frowning:

3 Likes

Canā€™t believe the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  apprentice spilt the yellow paint!

Thank god it wasnā€™t the red paint.

Steven May would join any VIC club according to Mitch Cleary from trade radio just now.

Are they chasing hard though? Pick 53 not exactly cream of the crop territory. Documented ageing list. Need runners and another mid to take pressure off JOM/Mitchell. If it fails for them so be it. If not then they could make a decent finals run. The optics are different for hawthorn because they can take calculated risks and fall back on 4 premiership if it failsā€¦

I think I watched every champs game and >20 TAC games in 2013 (before any of them were on youtube so you actually had to go). I feel your painā€¦

3 Likes

Translated: Just get me the fark out of here!

6 Likes

You think we have a spare 1-1.5m in the cap to compete for these guys?

No chance.

1 Like

I think Ricky Mott makes more sense than us wanting two metre Peter

Media team holding off Shiel announcement.
Essendon to make the deal more exuberant.
Pretty sure the clubs doing all the videos and photos today.

2 Likes

At that pick itā€™s more value for GWS to renegotiate hi contract and keep him. If he gets back he is worth the money if not then they should cut his wage.

We can if someone goes

Was pi55 in '76

1 Like