Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

They are only trading the players they don’t want.

Martin is only 23 and a very good player

May they do want but since he is a F/A next year and they expect him to leave just trying to gain better value now

I still think we are in for Martin anyway however, let’s see how tomorrow plays out

1 Like

Yeah, there’s talent there, I’m not sure if there’s really that many logjams.
Draper/Lueueueuey resolves itself after leueueueuy’s contract ends
Ridley and Redman get the spots that Goddard & Dea had this year

I’m not convinced Mutch and Clarke are pushing all that hard, but if one or both does, 29yo Myers makes way.

Lav and Begs are (presently) fighting for one spot, which doesn’t really exist. That’s where we may lose one.

Brown/McNernan, with a bit of shuffling, make way for Zerk (when he’s ready, which isn’t for another year or three).

I think our list’s in a very good spot, where we’ve got just a sprinkling of expendable types, who the young bucks will take over from.

We don’t have a GWS style list, where you’re forcing out a good young player because you’ve got two very good young players for that spot.

2 Likes

Cause he hasn’t actually requested a trade.

1 Like

Houlihan won’t be around either

1 Like

Based on what?

Bitter is still my staple drop.

Pity you can’t get it in cans any more, perfect for camping.

Light weights the both of you, we’ve only drafted one of my guys in 10 years. :joy:

4 Likes

Just don’t think he’ll make it on what I’ve seen.

I hear Bennell’s career is on the lines.

4 Likes

You need to get better with your scouring reports

meanwhile, at AFL house…

Image result for fax machine gif

4 Likes

You knew it was coming

1 Like

I got @dingus to make a tweet.

My life has peaked

3 Likes

Couldn’t help myself…

4 Likes

It was crap when I first tried it in 1978. Driving from Melbourne to Adelaide on a ■■■■■■ hot day, and still couldn’t drink the stuff.

1 Like

If I knew how to tweet I would

1 Like

You people are mad.

2 Likes

Doesn’t get as ignored as often as the push-in-the-back rule when applied to Joey.

28 Likes