Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Of course we will. Lost him a fair bit this year, but unfortunately injuries happen.

Thereā€™s no accounting for - taste.

St Kilda are finally a chance of landing someone.

Perhaps something else needs to go in

But also depends how they rate the draft. Pick 7 this year could be worthy of a top 3 next.

And also just getting a player in together with other top end picks and moving on someone who clearly does not want to be there

They also may be able to auction it off to one of SA clubs.

1 Like

The Hawthorn lovefest on Trade Radio is sickening. Iā€™m out.

7 Likes

Jackets said any trading is good trading
So we should take what we can get
Then he looked at me with big brown eyes and saidā€¦
You aint seenā€¦

7 Likes

Is it a problem though @Humble_Minion
We are a team on the rise, wonā€™t add future players to increase TPP.
Get in some young talent. help aid list balance, and they can wait a couple years in twos to develop.

Can still pickup players via free agency, or busted players for later draft picks, or package later draft picks to get back into the first round.

It also gives TAC cup watches more incentive to watch as they know we must make a first round selection

Geelong not looking for any decent mids this year?
Considering their midfield was one of the worst performed in the AFL in 2018, I wonder why.
Thats right, DangerWoodLet is the best midfield in the history of the game ?
Delusional.

Canā€™t see the full name on the bottle. Strands in a cable tell me it must be TB4 in that bottle

3 Likes

sigh

Well all know nothing of note will be announced until late tomorrow evening, so why the hell are we online now?

1 Like

27 Likes

Just wondering what the hell everyone will do on Thursday??

1 Like

I come back in here and check every 2-3 hours and see 200-300 new posts .
I think right, something has happened.
Wrong.

6 Likes

Re-watch Dylan Shiel highlight videos?

3 Likes

Of which half are posts about the number of new posts. Itā€™s a vicious cycle.

4 Likes

ā€œScreen callsā€?

Bit hard when the producer is the one ā€œringing inā€, cos thereā€™s no real callers. Whatā€™s he going to do, refuse to put himself on?

1 Like

Iā€™d be very surprised if either us or GWS have agreed to hold onto the trade announcement until tomorrow night, it excludes both clubs from chasing other players/further improving their draft position

Dear Dodoro

We donā€™t need to win every tradeā€¦it is ok to pay a little bit more to get this done. It is not often player of Shielā€™s talent is going to nominate us. If you had payed what was asked, then we could/could have concentrated on other talented kids going on the cheap.

1 Like