Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

The Mile High Cafe: The best place to FARK CARLTON.

You could market that.

4 Likes

He’s contracted, he can just tell them to ■■■■ off.

1 Like

I have been to all the cafes in my area.

17 Likes

Easier said than done.

Not really.

He just needs to turn his phone off and lock the door.

3 Likes

Wasn’t hard for Hooker. Told them no and has been here ever since. He has 3 years to go, what are they going to do to him?

2 Likes

Yeah in theory… But when the Cult of Clarko tells you you’re being traded and you’re a 3rd year player, you get traded.

I doubt dodoro just told Hooker he wasn’t wanted. Just that we got an offer too good to refuse. I reckon Clarko scorched earth Burton

3 Likes

Hawthorn fans have been there before.
Same was said about Trent Croad. And that turned out brilliantly.

It’s a brave move.

And nobody questions the Cult of Clarko. The only reason Roughead has seemingly got away with it thus far is because of what he’s been through over the last 2 years.

Maybe because the mail man doesnt come til lunch time?

1 Like

Still cannot work out why they are so desperate for Wingard. He doesn’t improve them enough for what he will cost.

3 Likes

Please just let the Shiel deal go through today.

Then I’m just spending my time in the welcome to Essendon Dylan Shiel thread discussing possible numbers for the lad.

I don’t care about anything else.
*Unless the suns do a backflip on Martin. They won’t so I’m just sitting with the above.

1 Like

Are we maybe waiting on some other GWS deals to go through first before exchanging picks?

North Melbourne recruiting manager decides to line up at Lune to talk to barista to get latest trade news.*

*it’s a Melbourne joke. Trust me, it’s very witty.

9 Likes

I was having my morning coffee as my daughter was running amok. Picking her up I said “oi, you cheeky scullywag”. Clearly a slip of the tongue, but it’s a sign.

Make of that what you will…

12 Likes

That plans ruins the symmetry, but ok.

1 Like

He’s gonna wear #9

1 Like

Football world is going to explode when Jack Martin retires from football for family reasons and then Dodoro picks up Dack Smartin as a category B rookie

14 Likes

If they really are ■■■■■■ 16 year old kids off bigfooty who’ve got about 3 of every 4 guesses wrong, the same applies