Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

That’s correct. We can get Shiel for 9 and a second rounder. Next years second for Scully. Otherwise forget Scully. Dodoro wont trade next years first. Especially for Scully. He’s on the record a few times saying how important is it to keep your future first round pick because you have no idea what needs you’ll have the following year.

1 Like

Hawthorn won two premierships without Franklin. Have also won 10 in the last 40 years. They have been doing something right over the journey.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

Scully and his foot???

How many cafes could there possibly be in a country town ?
Do another round, but I advise sticking to de-cafs for the remainder of the day !

1 Like

690 new posts.
Did we get Martin?
Please don’t tell me we landed Scully!!

GWS not demanding as much as you thought, hey, Uncle Chop? :grin:

1 Like

Ok.

It’s great listening to Stephen Silvagni talk about how disappointed his is with the Shiel situation.

17 Likes

Music to our ears

Your club is ■■■■. Why would good players go there!

We’ve had over the past 3 years the following select us when Blues thought they had them

2016 - Stewart
2017 - Smith & Saad
2018 - Shiel

Yes they got Setterfield but Shiel would have been our priority anyway.

May it continue

3 Likes

Somebody said on here the other day we should trade our fourth rounder for Jack Silvagni and then delist him.

SAVAGE

10 Likes

When you farking serve up caviar to a prospective trade target,would he not think the whole thing smelt fishy?

9 Likes

300 new posts. Is Shiel signed on now, or is it scully, is it martin or is it more coffee talk?

I’m glad the Lobster Cave thing was bullshit. Otherwise we might be in the same situation.

1 Like

It’s that feeling you get when people you don’t know are too nice and or familiar…

1 Like

I just have no interest in Scully.

With his age bracket, and coming off an injury, it just doesn’t fit our strategy.

If virtually free however, then I’d be happy to take him off of GWS hands for the salary cap dump. Other then that, I’m not really sure why we are interested.

8 Likes

Yeah but as SOS put it, when you add those points together they’ve essentially given them pick 15… fixed

10/22 games against those 5 sides? It would be maximum 8. But I get your point

He’s best 22 and would make our team better. Midfield is probably the area we are weakest, he runs hard both ways. I’d happily take him.

3 Likes

Me too. I think this is why his value on the market seems to be 3rd round. Clubs aren’t killing each other to get him.