Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

If Scrimshaw isn’t showing enough professionalism for Dew not going to last long with Clarko

5 Likes

Scrimshaw’s neafl numbers aren’t great. He’s nowhere near forcing his way into a very average gc side.

Where is the Tiziani rumour coming from? Would be a good fit for us - was looking very promising before ACL injury.

Need to add some forward depth at some stage (either draft or trade). Given we went after Ben Long, Tiziani does seem to fit one of our target areas.

1 Like

Because If we get better which we should we have a lot of younger players who will need a pay increase?

Does nobody remeber 2000?

9 Likes

Shhh

Thou shalt not apply intelligence to these matters

6 Likes

Any news on Shiel or scully

None of the players you mention would be on any decent money, some on very low contracts.

So if you move on Leuey, Baggs, Long, Dea, Colyer, Brown, Ambrose and Hartley etc… - 8 players - You still need to pick up 8 players to replace their spots. These 8 players coming in will still command a wage of some type.

My point is moving the players on that you speak of above clears zero cap space.

If we win a flag we can trade out the old guys like Shiel haha

1 Like

NOT TRUCK

NOT SENSIBLE HAIRCUT

HARD PASS

medum sized forward tho.

BRING.HIM.IN

Hi Your_Team welcome to Bomberblitz! Always great to see posters enjoying their first day here!

6 Likes

YOU CAN MARK A REAL TRADESMAN BY HIS KIT

4 Likes

Fair bit of Jaidyn Stephenson about him, Tiz did have a slightly better haircut in u18s though. (they have both come to their senses now)

Why are we talking about Lachie Tiziani?

IMG_2448

3 Likes

and he is contracted until 2020. Given he was extended in 2017 probably on very decent coin.

Salary dump of a player the coach thinks is a dud.

After listening to AFL Trade Radio this morning I don’t want Scully anymore. I just really want a new pressure washer.

10 Likes

Stephenson played every game in his first season, kicked 35+ goals and won the rising star. Tiz has failed to play a single game in 2 years. I’m not sure that’s a good comparison right now.

4 Likes

Someone close to the club told me we’re looking at making a deal for Peter Jackson

6 Likes

Suits us.

Restrained myself from making a crack about ■■■■ too.

2 Likes