Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

That would be enough to “taking the p1ss” kill every lemon tree from Melbourne to Mildura.

1 Like

How Dare you, i love our esports team

1 Like

Hawks have taken some pretty serious risk on injured players, clearly they back their medical team. But at some point you have to wonder if their luck will run out.

1 Like

Yeah possibly. As i mentioned the other day, mcartney believes his ankle may not be 100% again, but also wont be able to run till january atleast

So GWS apparently playing hard ball for Lobb and Shiel… but Scully, nah he can walk out for a future 4th round pick which they won’t use.

There is a stench

11 Likes

He’s a freak show apparently. Takes his gaming gear with him to hotel when have interstate games and locks himself away.

1 Like

Unfortunately our head coach isn’t a former player or understudy
#conspiracy

We have plenty of outside speed. Its the inside player, who has power and speed we need . Shiel.

They’re taking Scully and his 500k+ salary and knackered ankle off GWS. No other clubs even flinched which shows how serious his ankle must be. Sounds like a good dump from GWS perspective. If we thought it was a steal we would have got involved.

This is just bullshit
Will Dodoro budge? Or will GWS budge?

We need Shiel ++ to improve our midfield

2 Likes

deleted

I hope you are correct
If Scully plays early next year there should be a protest

1 Like

Dureya from hawks to Dogs. Future fourth round pick.

The Shiel deal is completed.

It’s just hasn’t been made public

YES, IF THAT’S SO, WE’RE PLAYING ALONG WITH THE GAME.

so is it our first 2 round selections for 2018 and 2019?

Other than salary there’s no risk to Hawks. If he plays 20 games it’s probably as much as your average pick 70.

That makes no sense.

6 Likes