Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Only missed 1 game in since his first year. Spongy Floors…??..

Anyone ever notice how Connors clients with expiring contracts tend to have big rival interest just prior to signing rather large deals to stay at their current club?

5 Likes

Negotiation by media.

Hey ‘boot, any idea if a change of assistant coaches would help the chances of him staying?

Sorry mate, no idea. Only Kyle could answer that.

1 Like

We missed Wines…

So Crippsy… Do you want to carry that rabble on your back your whole career or?

1 Like

That would be a result that would trump jackets percormance in 2017.

6 Likes

After watching Gaff tonight I want him, smooth, classy, gut runner who can collect 30 a game and rarely wastes one.

Yes please.

1 Like

If Carlton lose Cripps, they may as well merge with the Gold Coast and then fold together!

4 Likes

Would give all our draft picks to Carlton for Cripps

From WA i think? if he were to leave would want to go back home imo

1 Like

Loosing Cripps would fold Carlton. There entire future hinges on him.

Just think of the wonderful navy blue & gold uniforms they could sport.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be wonderful

1 Like

What is Luke Shuey’s contract status?

I’ve only just caught up with the news that Cam Guthrie re-signed this week. I think he would have been an interesting combination of size/speed. Oh well.

On other front, Danny Frawley just mentioned on radio that Brisbane looks like the leading destination for Mitch Wallis.

1 Like

Jamie Elliott has deferred contract talks with Collingwood. A report on radio today also said Jake Lloyd unhappy with swans offer. Both OOC this year.

2 Likes

Jake Lloyd isn’t really the type we should be trading for.

Elliott is a maybe.

Elliott is a star albeit injury prone. If he’s gettable we should be asking the question.

3 Likes

Why? So he can spend majority of the time in the medical rooms?

2 Likes

178cm marking forward. I’m happy to pass.

6 Likes