Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

isn’t petrevski-seaton still one of their best players?

Because if someone offered us a mid first rounder for Francis and Ridley we’d take it, right?

We get Cripps and Jackets gets a bronze statue at the True Value Solar Centre

3 Likes

With a middle finger salute pointing in the exact direction of Carlton.

6 Likes

Maybe because he’s better than Myers & can see that if Myers can get games in our midfield then he should be a lock. Whats seen Wallis’ clearances drop this year is the fact that he’s spent more time forward than normal & is going at more than 1 goal per game. The quality of his clearances is also clearly superior to Myers.

Again he’s no star but he would easily be in our best 22 right now so that makes him somebody we should be considering. If the money he’s seeking isn’t excessive & we have it then again he’s worth considering. If we have better targets on the radar fine, he’s not a must have but given what we know he is for mine the clear best available to address our biggest weakness.

1 Like

As mentioned a while back by someone, maybe it was @Henry_s_Angry_Pills , I’d be having a look at Touk Miller. Reckon he’s made of similar stuff to our boy Dev. Also acknowledge that People may see him as too midgety.

1 Like

Get him then we only need one or two others to run a Seven Dwarves pantomime in the off-season.

7 Likes

Dylan Sheil a must next season is out of contract

We need mids that can win a hard ball, break away from the congestion and slot goals from 50m. De Goey types would be nice

2 Likes

theyre twins.
twins basil.

An indictment on the club for ignoring this while other clubs were building midfields we kept drafting talls and skinny hbf’s we hope to turn into mids

1 Like

Pretty good game from old mate Gaff just a lazy 41 touches and 2 goals

Can’t fathom why we haven’t already signed him. Delist Dudoro, Delist ROdski

This is all Peter Jackson’s fault

1 Like

So many trade rumours just suffer swift and brutal smackdown.

1 Like

‘Hearing Whispers’ is code for ‘it’s a hunch’ or ‘my source is ■■■■’.

2 Likes

Both of those trades would improve us.

You would take pick #10 for Francis and Ridley? Interesting.

1 Like

No it is not interesting at all.

3 Likes

More like stupidity.