Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Really??

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I think he was an academy kid for them too. Mohr might go on another year or two but realistically he’s close to done.

Could open the door for Harts.

Aaron Hall posted a story on Instagram showing his boarding pass from GC to Melbourne. Not being very subtle about it!

I never said pick 8. I said a first round pick and that could be anywhere up to pick 18 (or 20 after priority picks). Francis has only played a few games and was good near the end of the year but most of the people here wouldn’t trade him for a top 5 pick.

I said a second round pick would not be able to get a deal done and that’s because he’s a highly talented top end draft pick (who is contracted) and would not be taking up a big salary which GWS desperately need to move.

OK - we Will Settle…

Ah huh - So it is Setterfield?

1 Like

Mackster… if your post starts a bunch of pun posts I am going to have to kick you in the sack

2 Likes

Can’t believe Brasha said we are getting Elliot Yeo. Gun. Want.

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE BRASHA

2 Likes

Had a rubbish year but I don’t believe it’s an accurate reflection of what he can do. Not rated by Suns, in and out of the side. Seems to be their whipping boy.

Ah no, I believe he said we were getting Cam Ellis Yolmen

I agree with this. Pick 8 is miles over for Setterfield. Second rounder and some later pick swaps should be plenty

6 Likes

LwXT

4 Likes

Settle misty.

1 Like

Can’t believe Jackets is going to secure us Shiel, Gaff, Parker, Wingard, Setterfield, Scully, May, 2x Crouch and Elliot Yeo.

Seriously, this guy is a wizard.

1 Like

All hi stats avg come in the first 6 games each year then he disappears. Dont need him

No defensive side. BUT jackets has always liked him

1 Like

ANNOUNCE HONDA

1 Like

You know what comes before they announce Honda right?

The Honda Prelude.

20 Likes

Nothing will eclipse that post

6 Likes

We’ve tried for him once already. He elected to re sign with GC for big bucks. Now the ship is sinking, the rats are jumping off.

3 Likes