Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Detained even

2 Likes

Gold!!!

1 Like

I thought all AFL footballers wanted to grow up to be firemen.

1 Like

The drugs were good in those days…

Been thinking about Setterfield.
Wasnt he like a mad,mad bomber?
I swear I read/saw a video of an interview where I thought “Damn I wish we got him,he loves the Dons!”

Bring him home.

2 Likes

I don’t know who this guy is that’s putting out the tweet, so I have no idea what level of merit it holds. But for the sake of sharing…

1 Like

Surely Dea could be picked up by Blues or the saints, maybe the force is a better option.
Anyway its the right decision for the club to move forward.
AFL should allow bigger lists 48, so more of these players can stay in AFL footy.

1 Like

This guy also said BJ met with carlton about playing next year, Conca to dockers, and lloyd to dogs.

Of course this ignores that GWS don’t want to trade, and don’t have to trade. Unless you can give them a reason to change one of those two elements, any trade is dead in the water.

So how are you going to change “don’t want to trade” to “do want to trade”, or “don’t have to trade” to “do have to trade”? Because my suspicion is the the only way is offering a hell of a lot more than you’re suggesting Dodoro should. Pointing out that they shouldn’t value him like they do isn’t going to have an effect.

What draft picks to Vic Police have?

25 Likes

I would be comfortable with our 2019 first rounder + Hartley
for Setterfield
or if that doesnt work 8 for Setterfield and their first back, we might need 8 for other deals, or the draft.

3 Likes

It’s a near certainty that Matt Baynes is getting his info directly from Luke Ball, so wouldn’t dismiss anything he posts out of hand.

He may very well be right about two of those. Lloyd to Dogs is as close to a sure thing as anything this off season I’m told & Freo would badly need some midfield soldiers if the mail of Neale to Brisbane is accurate. Pretty sure Conca is FA so Freo could bank a couple early picks and add an expierenced body which makes sense.

can rats swim, or when they jump off the ship do they just drown?

No real talk.

I’d be quite keen on Hall as I believe he’d come cheap, and given who he has been playing for might have a decent amount of upside. Sure, he’s a risk on the defensive side but I think we’re in a place to take risks that are low cost but huge upside.

Would be much better in the team than either Colyer or Long.

1 Like

If true, I wouldn’t be happy with that. STFU Ball or get out.

Imagine Ball had the extra key to the War Room. ■■■

Why do you hate him so much?

3 Likes

Maybe we finally figured out what Luke Ball’s role is

2 Likes

He’s taking his defender role to a new level.