Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

JAY-Z HAS ANNOUNCED (couldnt help myself)

1 Like

Next I want to hear what Beyoncé has to say on trade news

3 Likes

She said Shiel to Hawks in a done deal. I question her source though :crazy_face:

I’m assuming Jay Z is Jay Clark or someone?

1 Like

Setterfield would probably be a good long term prospect but, if our aim is to challenge for the flag in the next year or two, he is an odd choice.

She said that we were Crazy in love with Gaff!

4 Likes

She also said that if she Were A Boy she’d play for us but WC think Gaff is Irreplaceable because he’s Flawless. So he’ll probably be the Best Thing (We) Never had.

3 Likes

ANNOUNCE KELLY AND MICHELLE

7 Likes

I don’t think we can handle this.

8 Likes

Shiel, Setterfield and Steve(May)

Make it a SSS double.

1 Like

Oh no, I accidentally started a pun. Undo, undo!

She told Adelaide that if they wanted Francis they should’ve put a ring on it last year.

9 Likes

Is Sheil ready for this Jelly?

4 Likes

Setterfield will be in his third year of the system, ready for a breakout year.
Albeit he has barely played due to injury.
He has loads of talent
I mean we were considering pick 1 for him.
we can get him in discounted due to injuries, potential is still there and he plays a position we are in need for depth. You would hope he would immediately go to be the best midfielder in the VFL. Passing Mutch and Clarke.

Also fits the young talent coming through together.
And might be good to build up relationship with Draper.

Setterfield, McGrath, Parish, Merrett, Langford - theres a midfield nucleus there that could be there for a while.

Hawks had Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis as a midfield nucleus - Pick 1, 8 and 35

We could have Pick 1, 2 x pick 5, and merrett 26, Langford 17

Plus we should still have pick 8 in play if we can lure a big fish. -Scully/Shiel/Gaff…or alternatively pick up another good young midfielder.

1 Like

/fxd

1 Like

Third year in the system and injury free, Setterfield should be ready to go. I want him in the side far more than Shiel. I think he fits a real need in our midfield of Midgets.

Old stamping ground for me.

My sources are very interested to hear this.

he’ll only have turned 21 at the start of next season

Mate, I am really well connected up here.

My sources are far superior to many media peoples sources down there.

2 Likes

Its been organised by a friend my son is meeting Hepps at a country GF tomorrow…hes obviously supporting some Leongatha mates.

I just gotta ask something about the chance of a big fish don’t I?

Of course he wont say specifics,but if I say something like “Out of 10,how excited should I get about trade week?”

15 Likes