Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

What do VicPol have to offer by way of trade?

2 Likes

Makes sense for Matty Dea too with the emergence of Francis, the return of Marty Gleeson, and the likes of Redman, Ridley and Zerk-Thatcher waiting in the wings.

GC will need to cough up at least two first rounders though…as I doing it right.

5 Likes

HENNEMAN RETURNS

2 Likes

Charlie Constable

5 Likes

What’s the weekly goss? Haven’t had the chance to follow blitz close enough?

Any promising rumblings?

F**ck this.

Can someone just make something up that sounds credible? Then let’s all repeat it and see if it gets picked up in the heraldsun as a trade rumour.

1 Like

ANNOUNCE RUMBLINGS!

1 Like

We’re getting Shiel, Gaff, Setterfield, May and maybe even Parker.

How heavy is the sink and what’s it worth?

ALL of them??? In the whole state???

You would have to admire their diligence.

And stamina.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll have a go.

We’ve been chasing Gaff for years, and despite him considering our offer, he was intending to sign a long time deal with WCE until illness struck his family. He is now poised to nominate EFC once once free agency period starts but not before. The decisive factor in his decision was the fact we have our very own ESports team as this may be a pathway post football.

As for GWS, we made enquiries about our number one target this off season, Will Setterfield. And then GWS asked us, “have yous thought about Shiel?” Dodoro was like, “Nah…but Yeah! So that’s a packaged deal then?” GWS were not into that, so we pursue Setterfield and pretend Shiel is not an option, but quietly plug away in the background. That’s why Shiel wont nominate us publicly yet. We have to secure Setters with the 2019 pick before Shiel nominates us.

We get Gaff, Setterfield and Shiel. And Dodoro receives a knighthood.

How’d I do?

6 Likes

Not bad.

I believe you

4 Likes

Have you ever heard the Ballad of Ricky Mott?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lol houli you squib

Oops wrong thread

4 Likes

Need to target over 200cm Americans

6 Likes

The blueprint for a modern forward line is Richmo… I mean Collingwood. Copy that and we will be destined for success.

4 Likes

If tigers had another target in their foreardline it might have helped.

Hate to say it but I think Buckley out coached Hardwick.

We need another good / bull mid.
Adams was good today.
Grundy smashed Nankervis in the ruck too.

cheap shots and outnumbers at the contest.

9 Likes

Sorry barnz I’m out of likes for today

1 Like