Trade Targets

I'd take Mackenzie for cheap, only 24 and 100 games, has shown talent and certainly has the skill, would be a good replacement on HBF.

Try finding a player who has got better or played their best footy under Eade.

Hopefully we’re a kicking team, we play football. Lets take MacKenzie and go over the top of the handpass obsessed Rugby style teams like Footascray and Sydaney.

Hoofs to advantage from Daniher, Myers, Walla, Hartley, Hurley, MacKenzie, Hooker.

COST OF BUYING HOT CHIPS ALLOWANCE
THIS IS ALL YOU’RE GETTING, SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THEM.

http://also.kottke.org/misc/images/thermographic-fries.jpg

Fat ravers would love these.

Will Hosking Elliott would be a good get, pick 29 or Pick 37 anyone?

Pies

I’m not a fan.

Get trent skip mcgrath
I'm struggling to understand why we would choose a player who has been in the system for 5 or 6 years with moderate success other than the ability to kick the ball long over a player who at this stage is considered 1 of the best 2 or 3 young footballers in the country

Pies

nah, hot chips. try and follow the thread

I'd take Mackenzie for cheap, only 24 and 100 games, has shown talent and certainly has the skill, would be a good replacement on HBF.

Hopefully we’re a kicking team, we play football. Lets take MacKenzie and go over the top of the handpass obsessed Rugby style teams like Footascray and Sydaney.

Hoofs to advantage from Daniher, Myers, Walla, Hartley, Hurley, MacKenzie, Hooker.

I h8 Sydaney and Footascray

I h8 Sydaney and Footascray

But I thought you barracked for Footascray Mr. Cozzo

Pies

He looks good, but isn’t.

Your dead what?

Disappoint

COST OF BUYING HOT CHIPS ALLOWANCE
THIS IS ALL YOU’RE GETTING, SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THEM.

http://also.kottke.org/misc/images/thermographic-fries.jpg

It was actually COLA
Cost of Overspending and Losing at the tab Allowance

The very first post of this thread was a good call :slight_smile:

Josh Green official- as per EFC site.

Flog Barrett last night reporting up to 10 GCS players could be up for trade including Hall, Thompson, Nicholls, Shaw, Matera and McKenzie.

This all comes down to who’s actually available, but atm I’m coming around to the idea of a Stringer and M Kennedy double as a pretty good balance for our needs. Lever is a deadest gun but the cost would be high and I’m not sure its a good spend of our “trade currency”.

If it turned out that a proven mid like Gaff was gettable, I may change that. Hall ive viewed as a bit flakey, but that may be unfair, I don’t bother watching GC very often and his numbers suggest a very good player.

Rockliff I view as sitting outside all this. As a FA, you just get him if he was interested in coming to us. Instant midfield impact for us.

Depending on the plan for Draper, I’d also consider getting Jake Spencer as a DFA but I suspect he’d rather play elsewhere rather than being 3rd or 4th inline.

7 Likes

I agree with all this Saladin. Except im not convinced we need another ruck in Spencer.

1 Like

Spencer is a legit fkn potato. Do not want

I’d pretty much agree with all this, except to say that I’d strongly consider Salem if the price was right. I don’t think salary wise he would be a hit, and I think he could boost the back line. Maybe the midfield.

I’m also interested in Balic as pretty much a free long shot option.

1 Like

Would take a look at Hall, Thompson, and Nicholls, if any are cheap enough.