Trade Targets

Dustin Martin was a smokescreen for Josh Kelly who was a smokescreen for Jake stringer who is a smokescreen for Andrew Gaff, who is a smokescreen for Harly Balic, who is the ultimate smokescreen for James Kelly to come in as backline coach. Well we fooled them now, didn’t we!

20 Likes

I was being facetious and just making fun of the people who were saying Heppell needs to cut his hair. I only chose Lamb because he had dreads.

To be honest, I don’t have the faintest idea what Lamb actually looks like…

1/2 a season, then he spits teh dummy and demands a trade to geelong where we play his salary cap.

You’re eating Tom Lamb!!!

A little bit smaller than a sheep, man.

2 Likes

Temper your expectations to something like Mark Alvey and that’s what we’ll end up with.

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

Finally…a big fish.

Rack off mate

1 Like

NO WAY

Cod have fooled me

3 Likes

Cod have fooled me many times.

Barstards to actually get in the boat.

3 Likes

Agreed, the days of Lucas/Lloyd set in stone positions are dusted.

Which isn’t to say the KPF roles are exactly the same, but even Hooker roams up the field more than FF’s did in the past.

And while Daniher may park himself in the goal square occasionally and take a hanger he looks much more comfortable working up the ground.

Stop carpping on you two.

1 Like

It looks like this thread is really starting to flounder.

1 Like

There are more than a few red herrings in this thread.

1 Like

This thread makes me a bit mist eyed for the golden age of Brant Cabbage. Some of you would be too young to remember that far back…I dare say some of you weren’t even born. That was a time when anonymous men were anonymous men, (and sometimes secretly women), and puns were puns, which begat ever more puns, and the Sorry Saga was the tune everyone was dancing to. Vale Burnt Sausage, whoever you were.

#findesiecle

13 Likes

I hope we target a player with sole, someone who can skate through packs, perch themselves on oppositions shoulders and reel in big marks.
Leads like an emperor, takes his efforts to the bream, can be a sweeper or anchor in defence using his grunt, never pikes it or has a snook at razor Rays decisions.
Appearance wise, a mullet is fine but a head like ling is undesirable, also i hope he has has minimal or no need for a sturgeon.
I hope we aren’t a sleeper in this trade period, but more importantly we dont line up and acquire a guppy or crappie.

11 Likes