Trade Targets

unnamed (1)

1 Like

If we get Devon, does he bring the tables with him?

1 Like

I see alpt of mathos flashy stuff in highlights. can he actually play inside mid? Hes a bug body but dont know if hes in the guts alot

All the talk of Shache in the stringer thread has me stumped why the F would we bother, he is the last thing our list needs.

1 Like

What a key forward to support Daniher in 2-3 years time? Sounds like exactly what we need!

4 Likes

Not sure about that. Sydney took a lot of contested marks against us in the final.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to repress that memory.

1 Like

Iā€™m not aware that we ā€œcontestedā€ any of those marks. That was the problem.

18 Likes

Thatā€™s my read on where we are at. I think the club realises our window is still 3-4 years away and is going to target younger players to build for then

2 Likes

And does he say wassssuuuppppp?

1 Like

If thats the case we should be cutting deep and giving a few rookies the chance to work their way onto the list. If we are going to take a step back, might as well cut hard now.

Also means next years pick wonā€™t be traded unless it is an exceptional offer, if we drop off a little and have less luck with injuries next year we could find ourselves in the bottom 4.

2 Likes

Walked into the lions like he owned the joint. Everyone thought what have they drafted him for, heā€™s a toolā€¦Target on his head at first contact sessionā€¦Everyone left going that is why they drafted him. Was manic at the ball. He is only in the guts, but he is a horrendous, and I mean horrendous runner.

1 Like

How Essington, even when we were good. :joy:

Iā€™m sure we have been here beforeā€¦

2 Likes

Rory Thompson?

Zorko was a tool aswell, seems to be traveling alright these days.

Heard Trent McKenzie is being considered pending a medical assessment.

4 Likes

Would come cheap and certainly worth the risk. For me this is the kind of no brainer addition especially when we have a big number of players we could cut in a skinny draft year.

Great.
McKenzie to take all the kickouts.
Kick to Myers on between wing and half back.
Myers hoofs it to our half forward line.

Who needs a midfield?

9 Likes

If he doesnā€™t cost much then could be worth a shot.

His long kicking would help with clearing the zone.