Trade Targets

Cigaweed will do that

1 Like

Here you go yaco

4 Likes

Hunter shiraz?

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind the Shiraz thatā€™s produced in the top quality wineries, itā€™s a different style, but I quite like it. Iā€™m enjoying the Gundog estate Hunter Shraz 14 which was an excellent vintage, I would recommend to all.

2 Likes

Yeah canā€™t argue with that. Itā€™s lucky Iā€™m bald because I would have pulled out my hair every time he got done for having a fistful of jumper. Saying that, he was only playing his 2nd season at FB on blokes that have been playing for 10 years. Sure heā€™s older than your typical 2nd year player but those years in he system make a massive difference.

Heā€™ll possibly do short rotations through it though.

I hope so.

The one against Hipwood in the first quarter at Etihad got me.

Hipwood was 1 against 3 and by no means out in front.

Surely the first thought is not to give away frees so needlessly.

5 Likes

Tomlinson looked slow as treacle in the second half against Richmond. Do not want

Richmond made everyone look slow

Was their best player, ended with 26 disposals playing a key def position. He took the game on, was nearly the only one. 194cm so not huge, but could complement Hurley and Ambrose I think. Just turned 24 so still years to play. Worth a look, not sure what trade value, 2nd round?

2 Likes

Very similar player to Ambrose,

Paddy is more crash and bash but Tomlinson racks em up is the only difference.

So not similar at all then?

7 Likes

Same height, elite endurance, ability to play on medium or tall fwds.

Thought the similarities were obvious.

Major upgrade on Ambrose.

1 Like

If anything we need more players like Ambrose, who run and try their guts out all day. He would have fitted right into that Tigers line up on Saturday.

2 Likes

Gaff would be awesome but

Balic come on down

FFS are we allergic to midfielders or something???

5 Likes

Hodge definitely going to Brisbane.

I believe Tomlinson was an inside mid as a teen, and a talented one. Unfortunately heā€™s suffered from the Myerā€™s syndrome, grew too much and was used for his height rather than his ball winning ability.
Whilst I wanted him badly last year as a inside mid, I feel he maybe too slow to run through the middle for us and is now pigeon-holed third defender.

Not Sure If Want.