Trade Targets

Brisbane player manager on trade radio confirmed that clubs have no idea what the formula is for compensation for FA moves, they just wait for the AFL to tell them.

2 Likes

Brisbane player manager on trade radio confirmed that clubs have no idea what the formula is for compensation for FA moves, they just wait for the AFL to make it up to suit their own agenda.

Fixed

10 Likes

So in the same seat as 15 other clubs (GC and GWS know thrmw formula as they are the love children of the AFL)

1 Like

David Noble has confirmed that Rockliff is probably gone. They made an offer, he hasnā€™t accepted and they havenā€™t had any contact with his manger for some time.

If he wanted out I would take Adam Tomlinson.

Upside.

1 Like

Tomlinson will probably go to the blues packaged with Kennedy etc

GWS are really clearing the decks. Are they getting a salary cap reduction for next year or were the ā€˜love child bonusesā€™ already finished?

Iā€™d hazard a guess that there would probably be a few questions asked re; commitment after 2 straight Preliminary Final losses and what looked like a rather underwhelming season this year given their list.

If youā€™re not buying into the program then itā€™s to go while you still have some currency

1 Like

Cameron getting desperate I would think.

2 failed seasons at prelim stage, time to blame the players rather than your bog average coaching. And the senior guys will get it in the neck not the flashy one way running kids.

Almost like he has completely undone sheedys good work.

3 Likes

GWS had a shocking run with injuries this year. They are premiership favourites next year again for mine.

1 Like

Depends on a few things.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure it is all down to injuries.

A list shake up might be just the kick in the ā– ā– ā– ā–  they need though and should be a contender.

Clear a bit of cap dollars to keep the top players, bring in some cheap high draft picks to replact them.

Mumford and Heath Shaw?

Sloaneā€™s name has popped up a few places, I saw on twitter on grand final day that his wife (I think married) has taken a Job in Melbourne. Anyone else hear anything?

I would seriously trade everything for him.

Edit: The job thing was stated on BF as well, Hope itā€™s true,

7 Likes

If a move was on the cards we should be moving heaven and earth

1 Like

Would trade 2 first round picks in a heartbeat

Dylan Shiel is a gun.

7 Likes

I donā€™t get our interest in Tomlinson.

2 Likes

Considering the Saints are heavily chasing Gaff and offering up one of their 1st rounders this one seems strange.