Trade Targets

The Dan Menzel one I find strange… this guy is best 22 of one of the best teams in the comp who are in ‘win now’ mode. They can’t exactly play Parsons or Cockatoo as a key forward and expect the same output. Maybe they expect Ablett to play that role?

1 Like

Yuck. Do not want.

Definitely odd. Having multiple avenues to goal you think would be preferable & as you say they are playing for the now.

Blitz.

For those in the know like @Mr_Sunbury_1 @fogdog @Aceman etc do you think there is any chance or whispers of left field / some other trade targets that aren’t being discussed?

I heard we weren’t adverse to a Watts trade and he seems to be biding time a little…

Kennedy is having issues getting to FCFC

Heaps of Gold Coast players are out of contract and virtually havent been spoken about…

Ellis Yolmen has only been offered a 1 year deal

Schache no suitors…

Etc etc.

Is there anyone else we may be sniffing around for?

3 Likes

It’s weird, normally we’d be neck deep in Burnt Cabbage type rumours at this point of trade week. Now we actually have targets, the rumour stuff is way less exciting. Better reality though.

7 Likes

Big, medium or small fish?

I want MORE

3 Likes

The 4th S?

1 Like

same here. To be honest I’d be happy with a small fish trade to follow Saad and Stringer. eg. a Stewart-like trade

2 Likes

Could get Miles but after hearing Callum Twomey I agree with him he wouldn’t be much better then Bird.

So just a small ‘garnish’ acquisition to finish off:

6 Likes

Is it too much to ask what positions these other unlikely but investigated targets play / address?

Just curious from a list mgmt perspective…

Lol. This is one of the reasons I’ve been putting off watching all my u18 replays in preparation for the draft. If we’re going in with our first pick in the 6th round, it’s pretty hard to get motivated!

I watched a shiteload of u18s in 2013 then we proceeded to cough up all our draft picks. Stuff that for a lark.

6 Likes

Good draft tho

Kennedy

3 Likes

Let’s hope the team can pull a 4th round selection out their azzzz and some rookie selections. Category B Flower Power already looks an inspired selection.

IMG_5184

15 Likes

This has been a fascinating Trade week, I was of the view it should be over quicker, now, I want it to last for longer.

#bring all of them in

@Humble_NSW_Fan But productivity… and data usage…

3 Likes