Trade Targets

Just think how much the Dogs recruiters must be hating life, now they’ve lost the game for pick 11.
They know they will have to eat ■■■■ and take pick 26, probably in the last 5 minutes.
They know we know they have to eat ■■■■ and take pick 26.
But they’re hoping against hope that something miraculously changes.
They will squirm and try and get every other club involved, now watch Connors tell them where to shove it.

It’s terrific.

4 Likes

Harsh. Daughter.[quote=“humble_nsw_fan_2.0, post:8823, topic:1053, full:true”]
@Humble_NSW_Fan But productivity… and data usage…
[/quote]

1 Like

I can’t actually work out what the WB are up to this trade period. It seem they are putting all their energy into into stalling the Stringer trade rather than doing anything positive to improve their list.

It is also interesting to note that WB were a destination club for the past couple of years. Not this year.

You are one sick mo fo

2 Likes

They are primarily ■■■■■■ because of the management infighting. Jason McCartney doesn’t have a contract, If you believe the rumours him and dalrymple aren’t getting along well. The clubs divided over Stringer with some wanting him to stay and others demanding he goes. Gordon interferes when he likes and has cause some major problems with the Boyd deal.

3 Likes

Their plan was get pick 11 for Stringer
They failed.
They don’t want to face up to plan B, a couple of second rounders.

I don’t think they have a plan at all because each attempt at a plan is scuttled by Gordon.

That was their plan after they had already screwed the pooch. There are 16 other clubs who could have possibly wanted Stringer. Many of those would obviously not be interested in the first place. Of those that are, some don’t even have a first round pick. What would the narrative be if it was say Hawthorn and Geelong who were interested in Stringer. What would the asking price be then?

Eventually he has to live in the real world, he started with a terrible hand, he had a good offer, eventually he will take the best offer that’s out there which will be a second rounder or maybe two.

Connors is an ■■■■, and he puts his clients through hell , but he rarely fails to get them where they want to get. He is making it clear that that bridge is burnt.

1 Like

What has happened with Harley Balic? I’ve heard nothing this trade period (Any word in Dubbo @Humble_NSW_Fan?).
He might be one with lots of upside for us as a late pick.

Please be true

https://twitter.com/THEAFLSHOUTER/status/918674013802467329

4 Likes

Surely just to force Blues to use their future 2nd on him.

And move off on Saad deal.

2 Likes

I have heard nothing up here as yet. This is not unusual.

4 Likes

Oh please yes, even if only to drive his price up. Offer 24

1 Like

I reckon it’s just a case of helping a brother out for GWS. But wouldn’t be disappointed if Kennedy came across to us.

Kennedy =188cm, 89kg…size would complement our list.

2 Likes

I am 178cm and 97kg’s, I compliment the Blitz team

12 Likes

I’m 177 and got that 97 kg well covered.

I’m only going to compliment 50-100 Blitzers. The rest of you are all c*cks.

21 Likes

Cucks??

Ask wim.

2 Likes