Trade Targets

Except they got Trengove and Crozier to join the team.

Trengove is so bad, he got what, a 4 year deal, wow. The Titanic had a better turning circle than Trengove, will be in the seconds by round 10 and will never return.

1 Like

Trengove will be a useful player for the Dogs. They still need a legit ruckman though.

1 Like

Increasingly I think a good ruckman might be our missing link too.

Was it the milk or the meat that came first?

It would be the milk I reckon.

Youā€™d think the same rule that proves it was definitely the Egg that came first would come in to play.

And a replacement for Stringerā€¦

hmmm.
Are you proposing that inanimate objects do not give milk?
Or that all meat was mammalian?
Is plankton ā€˜meatā€™?
Can you milk a plankton?

Is " A Plankton" the actual singular for Plankton?

Edit: (singular plankter)

Learn something new every day ā€¦

Now you bring me to think about it. It was still the egg that came first, then the meat, ā€¦ then the milk.

Huh? Obviously the egg came first, as the first chicken was laid by an almost-a-chicken.

I donā€™t see a link, and anyway the very definition of milk actually precludes it coming before meat.

2 Likes

Youā€™re getting me hungry, dude.

1 Like

How are we defining milk?
Can plant-life that came before animal, let alone mammalian life, be said to have had milk?

Itā€™s a curly one eh?

Iā€™m just trying to think if there was something that existed that could technically be termed ā€œMeatā€ that then produced the first Egg?? :thinking:

When I was a kid, we used to get these weed/stalk/thingies, and squeeze them so that milky stuff came out and call it ā€˜milkingā€™ and maybe I shouldnā€™t even have gone hereā€¦

Youā€™re answering what came first, the chicken or the chicken egg.
Snakes are older than chickens. soā€¦

Red Sea Pedestrians canā€™t eat milk and meat products within some hours of each other, and since they were the first people on earth, they should know.

Yeah-nah, that was where I was going.
Thistles, certainly. Cacti?

No, they had yellow flowers. Allow me to google for a while.

If you mean ā€œThistle Milkā€, we did that too, ā€¦ and later on I found out it supposedly killed Warts, so tried it on one I had on the side of a finger, ā€¦ and it zapped it. Was gone in about a month IIRC.

1 Like