Training 12/1/18

Unfortunately I only lasted until about halfway down this post until I needed a cigarette.

13 Likes

Yes Colyer was on the sidelines in a moon boot. Bellchambers, Ridley and Myers were also there but didn’t train.

Everybody else in the squad took part in match simulations, which is the largest participation rate I can remember.

Joe, McKenna, Hooker, Francis, Fanta, Mynott, Brownadn Brown later went to the Etihad oval to do modified work.

1 Like

7 Likes

So Jerret too then?

Stringer did some extra work on the 2nd oval as well.

FARKN THIS

LONGY

5 Likes

I just want the next 2 and a bit months to fly by and get to Round 1 already. Just a bit excited!

“Left foot, right foot, left, then the right, in pretty quick succession. There’s that familiar left-right combination…”

6 Likes

“It’s called bowling Max ya dickkhead”

5 Likes

sigh

16 Likes

I bow to you.

1 Like

Yep, he was there too. I went through every number in the list to see if anyone was missing

2 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks again roving reporters… bring it on- can’t wait!

1 Like

A lot in this. Saad is a big big get for us. These two running out of the back line is going to give our mids and then forwards a big boost.

McKenna, Saad, Gleeson running it out, and Mcneice, Hurley and McKenna delivering it out will be elite. (all at different times during this season of course)

Went today, stringer was not injured or no new injury. Heard the fitness guy ask him if he was alright and he said he was fine.
Stand out for me today was Smith through the midfield, just looked class and barely fumbled and also pigeon who just busted his a$$ with continuous second efforts and linked up better and more then any player.
Hartley is a massive boy now, Was very dirty on himself when he dropped 2 semi contested pack marks in a row in a defensive drill. Big part of his game you can tell he knows he needs to do better in.

Boys looked fit and it was just good to see anything football related.
Also if you are built like Derek Kickett or Darren Jarmen their is some great sales on bombers jumpers.

26 Likes

So there was no Lion around today then … :smirk:

4 Likes

Langford: looks a lot better, clean with the ball, good decisions, looks stronger and more confident.

7 Likes

Hurleys intelligence and deftness on either side with the ball as well as his hunger for the contest will make him an elite HBF playing on the 4th best forward, he will absolutely destroy opposition teams from that position. Excellent read of the ball, 110% in at every contest, and if he gets loose on a flank can take a run and deliver, forward line will clean up.

2 Likes