Training 12 June 2020

Momentum

1 Like

ItsHappening.gif

6 Likes

BRING

3 Likes

Fantastic news!

Rutten did say it two weeks ago - that Joey would be joining the main group for training shortly.

Like that Rutten was actually being honest and open about it.

10 Likes

And others weren’t?

Fark Me…is anyone else impressed with how much green that hill looks, WFT have they been feeding it? and yes it is a slow news day

5 Likes

If his ankle is a touch stiff today then they’ll just have him doing light duties. Mildly sprained ankles can come good in a very short period of time and generally aren’t at risk of further injury.

1 Like

Also hoping for a nackers write up. Always quality.

Or Jackie…hers are great too.

1 Like

Others have been more vague with their answers.

Rutten flat out said he will be joining the main group for training within the next few weeks when asked.

If Joe ends up coming good and decides to stay with the bombers because of the Daylesford move, then I think we can all agree that it will be by far and away the most impressive thing Belchambers has ever done for this club.

16 Likes

Except when he smiled and patted Puopolo on the head last season when he was going nuts.

64 Likes

The ensuing caption comp was delightful.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being close to Bellchos misses

Complete disregard to when belcho saved that infant from the footy field at windy hill.

2 Likes

Calm your farm there fella

Sarcastica font is overrated, just use the sarcastica symbol.

¡ sarcastica font is awesome ¡

1 Like

Video here for anyone that wants another look:

10 Likes

With pay cuts and the AFL trying to claw back lost profits, I think palyers will have less appetite for melees in 2021 and probably beyond.

1 Like

Some Blitz luminaries in a cluster there. Oops, I think “cluster” is a bad word in 2020

Could be deceptive though, what with foreshortening, the grass effects etc.

21 Likes

They better be careful when cutting it. Could kill rival spies by accident.