Training 20/12/13

Also attended this morning. Will post photos when I remember how!
Good report vbi. Just a special mention re Zach Merrett. Apart from maybe needing a season to get his aerobic capacity up to AFL level, his reading of the play and his disposal are already top shelf. Would not be surprised to see him overtake Jackson for a spot in the seniors some time this coming year.
Time will tell when we see him use his talent in the heat of battle.

l have heard enough already. l declare the Zach Merrett bandwagon is now ready for boarding and l am on it. 

Keep up mate. I was unchocking the wheels on draft day

Anyone seen Gregory lately?

He was at the open training session. There's vision of him in the video on the EFC website.

Nothing to worry about...he'd just turned sideways.

Getting the band wagon readied…

no GUMB to report on this year sucks

had a chat to him last Wednesday.  I commented that he looked like he'd added a bit of muscle, and he said he still needs another 8 or 9 kilos, but he's getting there!

Yes, the 50 metre penalties were against Richmond and took his opponent from the Southern stand wing to the goal square. And yes, the opponent had an Essendon connection. It was Gary Parkes.

Not "pretty sure" about this, Karmabomber, I'm certain, because I've told this story many times. Ken Fletcher got crotchety and sour late in his career.

Edit: 15 metre penalties. At least four of them.

Bomber clearly wants redemption next year.......he'll drag the playing group along with him

top 4 it is

had a chat to him last Wednesday.  I commented that he looked like he'd added a bit of muscle, and he said he still needs another 8 or 9 kilos, but he's getting there!

Thanks Koala! He is the forgotten man...hope he gets a few more kg's on him.

had a chat to him last Wednesday. I commented that he looked like he'd added a bit of muscle, and he said he still needs another 8 or 9 kilos, but he's getting there!
From my experience a beer and fast food diet will add kilos very quickly.

had a chat to him last Wednesday. I commented that he looked like he'd added a bit of muscle, and he said he still needs another 8 or 9 kilos, but he's getting there!

Just one beer Ronnie? :)

Don't let him switch to bourbon.

Took me 25 years to achieve my physique.

Don't let him switch to bourbon.

Took me 25 years to achieve my physique.

Why settle on a six pack when you can have a barrel hey! ;)

Horrified at the hol pics on the club website.

WTF is Heppell doing on a bike without a helmet, hasn't he heard about the doubling of bike accidents last year. I hope he doesn't think the mop of hair will save him.

For God's sake, don't let Melks anywhere near a jetski!

What is Ashby doing wandering along the edge of a cliff?

Hasn't Johnny been warned about bird flu, have to put him in quarantine now.

And Tickerbell looks to be in the greatest danger of all. A bloke that big could seriously hurt his back in the back of a car like that.

Yes, the 50 metre penalties were against Richmond and took his opponent from the Southern stand wing to the goal square. And yes, the opponent had an Essendon connection. It was Gary Parkes.

Not "pretty sure" about this, Karmabomber, I'm certain, because I've told this story many times. Ken Fletcher got crotchety and sour late in his career.

Edit: 15 metre penalties. At least four of them.

Great call. I was there too and I was furious at the ump (was it Smith?), who didn't give Fletch a chance to settle, just kept hauling him back and back. Those four 15 metre penalties took the ball from Richmond's half-back line to their goal square, so work that out on a 183 metre ground. Imagine how old man Fletch felt when he saw his son copping 50 metres for his "demeanor".

GRR.

I'm more worried about the pout on T'Bell's gf.

GRR.

I'm more worried about the pout on T'Bell's gf.

Worried?  ;)

I assure you, Tbell aint worried about that pout.

I assure you, Tbell aint worried about that pout.

My only thought looking at that was "you lucky ■■■■■■■".