Training 7/12/16

What is the raspberry liquor you're drinking, sounds like the perfect Xmas day tipple.

Chambord ?

No. As someone pointed out, that’s Blackberry. Raspberry liqueur would be Frambois, readily available from Dan Murphy et al. On ice it is indeed a rather nice summer tipple…

That set of photo’s from a bit further up of the Saint & the Hooker, reminded me a bit of the old hot chick’s thread.

I’ll be honest, I got hard very quickly.

What is the raspberry liquor you're drinking, sounds like the perfect Xmas day tipple.

Chambord ?

No. As someone pointed out, that’s Blackberry. Raspberry liqueur would be Frambois, readily available from Dan Murphy et al. On ice it is indeed a rather nice summer tipple…

I thought it was a mix of blackberry & raspberry. Anywho, it’s a mighty fine liquor for summer cocktails also, whatever the ingredients!

Not for a day like Melbourne is serving up right now. ■■■■■■ awful.

For me I see Francis and McGrath as now two number 1 pick potential talents starting for Essendon in 2017.

Wtf Cale is Francis too much of beast for you already?

Yeah nah, it was a hat stealing drill!

That photoset is so Hurley v North Melbourne circa 2014 (?)

At least Cale kept his hat on

I hope Francis keeps the big red beard. Gunston will be ■■■■■■■■ himself when Aaron lines him up round 1.

Thanks Again Jackie.

Next Season:

Jeezus! LID OFF.

We’re gonna win the flag.

I hope Francis keeps the big red beard. Gunston will be ■■■■■■■■ himself when Aaron lines him up round 1.
um, no he wont. He'll laugh and then say see you later. Francis will be blowing chunks by half way through the 2nd quarter.

Francis and McGrath are the two favourites for the rising star as of right now.

Francis and McGrath are the two favourites for the rising star as of right now.

I’m on the BrodieTrain for Rising Star.

Francis also favourite to take out the don’t argue award - ‘most likely to fend off a large elephant’ category. A niche betting market admittedly.

Sorry, can’t help myself: “Fulsome : offensive to good taste, especially as being excessive; overdone or gross”
Forget the spellcheck get a dictionary (not a dictionAIRY). Sorry!

Thanks Again Jackie.

Next Season:

THRILLHO

As for Green. He is a damn good finisher. Maybe he is not that good at finding the pill, but give it to him and he converts at 66.5% over his career
Giles 66.7%

(His non-VFL non-pre-season rate at Essendon was 33.3%…)

Impressive. Add those up and he is running at 100.0%!

Can Francis play off a back flank? Where does he need to get his tank to to do it? Can he play a role sagging off as a 4th medium/tall intercepting everything like Easton wood? Is he quick enough?

Over to you blitz…

Can Francis play off a back flank? Where does he need to get his tank to to do it? Can he play a role sagging off as a 4th medium/tall intercepting everything like Easton wood? Is he quick enough?

Over to you blitz…

A fit Francis can play anywhere and do anything. Guy is X factor personified.

Morgan watch?