Training 7th Feb 2022

Something has happened. Just can’t work out what.

He was on the sidelines on Saturday and when he bent down to pick up a footy he did so in instalments.

Was really shuffling too.

Shaggers back maybe.

2 Likes

Fark this.

Bring on 2023

10 Likes

5000 panic Dogecoin on Langford please

This is great to see

46 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well… There goes lunch.

18 Likes

I find it oddly mesmerising.

16 Likes

That IS odd.

4 Likes

I want more.

1 Like

Why are so many Blitzers hanging out for the return of Hurley? Even if he comes back from injury and plays well, he will only play for 1 or 2 more seasons surely …

It’s just feel good story.

24 Likes

I was just thinking we haven’t had anyone of importance having an injury and then comes the news of Langford. Hope he is back in the next few days.

I wonder if Jones is able to be ready for Round 1 - it seems a bit touch and go perhaps?

If so, what does our forward line look like for R1? In the EF last season, we played Waterman as the second tall which was not successful at all. Who gets the nod. Bryan, Baldwin, Eyre? Stewart has to play as a key defender again as Reid is not ready.

Wonder what everyone’s thoughts are.

1 Like

I understand Francis can be an option, but I much rather him play as a high half forward.

I want to know what @efc1robbo typed in to find the gif.

Edit: on second thoughts, no I don’t.

4 Likes

Francis will play forward, and I think he may be more of a full forward option considering his contested marking ability. If Jones is fit he plays for sure, but like you said its a bit touch and go at the moment. His ceiling this season could be very high and could be 40+goals.
Would love to see Baldwin play Round 1 also. The guy is a monster, he would bring some proper strength to our forward line

Yes, we do have options. Langford and Stringer will both play considerable time forward as well. Expect Stringer to go to full forward for 10 min stints a quarter. Baldwin’s time will come - it doesn’t have to be Round 1, but some time in the near future.

2 Likes

For me, I loved the video because it showed the boys getting behind him and his progress.

Really happy that the culture at the club seems to have improved greatly in the last few years.

14 Likes

Absolutely true, the club seems to have a premiership winning culture right now.
Getting rid of the scumbags that didn’t want to be at the club like Daniher, Saad, and Worsfold was a big step in the right direction…

4 Likes