Training - 8/1/18

Always was

Brilliant report

2 Likes

Next session on Wednesday?? I might head down if i can.

You’re taking the reins. I’ll be in Colac.

My uncle wanted to make sure he had accomodation for JLT, so he bought a house.

12 Likes

iddqd

4 Likes

He doesn’t miss!

1 Like

If only that would work, probably the only way he would get through the season unscathed.

1 Like

Impressive first report Pocock. Just be careful what sort of standard you’re setting for yourself here, play by play training reports certainly aren’t the norm… :+1:

6 Likes

Lav? Lang? Redman? Mutch?

Would like to find one, preferably two out of that lot.

2 Likes

I want to go as well but cant find any training dates on the site at all? Read earlier today training dates maybe listed in news feed but cant find it there either.

Does any one know when training is on this week, hanging out badly “I need a fix real bad”

Watch out. Its possible that one day this week, maybe Friday, they will do another time trial, which will reduce the amount of work with the footy on that day.
As has been frequently mentioned, the training days are usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but the club prefers to announce a reduced number of published training days, when the fans can talk to the players, get autographs etc.

I’ll bear that in mind. Put it down to a rookie error.

This no doubt belongs on the Dumb Questions thread, but what is the actual address of the training ground?

275 Melrose Drive, Tullamarine

…ohiya Maude, come on in!

Thank you

Ripper report Matt. Well done to you, and kudos to all those who take the time and effort to post training reports. From the bits and pieces l read in here it certainly sounds like Parish is in for a big year. On ya Darc!

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll ring the club tomorrow and find out what time training starts on Wednesday.
Hoping I can get there and deliver a report, doubt i will get to todays standard, good job !

Interesting last year it was langers this langers that ’ not much at all this year. Is he training

probably because it was the first preseason that he trained basically exclusively with the midfield group,

I can’t believe footy’s almost back!

2 Likes