Training - 8/1/18

How many training time question Blitz get?

7 Likes

Yep, fitness and conditioning especially under Crowe has been improved enormously.
Really just referring to Stringer collapsing and comments re showing ā€œweaknessā€
Me, Iā€™d need a wheelchair and oxygen and Iā€™m not ashamed to admit it.

2 Likes

Her job is to track you on Facetube.
And through all the websites you shouldnā€™t have visited.
So when you get a pop up ad for an Essendon themed sex toy youā€™ll know our digital department is state of the art.

3 Likes

Sinergy?

1 Like

In speaking to one of the senior players I know they are getting absolutely flogged on the track. Moreso than any previous years with both running and contested work.

So if they gassed out there itā€™s to be expected, and a good thing as would likely be doing more running than in a game.

Stringer you want to be getting pushed hard and being spent again a good thing. You know he giving it his all. Only way to build fitness up.

Donā€™t think anyone expects him to be an endurance type player anyway however.

11 Likes

I can do it, if required. Here is a potential snippetā€¦

ā€œThe chips at the cafe are exceptional. Well worth the 1600 km round trip from the Hangerā€.

2 Likes

We now have connection to the NBN.

When it works we can get onto the internet. If we are quick before it drops out, we can find out stuff.

Thereā€™s a lot on information on the internet, itā€™s amazing!

4 Likes

As far as I can tell everything on the Internet is true as well

1 Like

Dubbo eh?

Before I moved to Sydney, I tried to follow the Bombers from Mudgee for many years!

Countless nights sitting up to watch highly edited versions of games on CH7 that started at 1:30AM

The worst was when they just decided to not show the game at all despite it being advertised in the TV guide, that used to fill me with so much rage

1 Like

Not enough info about doing the zoo by bikeā€¦ the only acceptable way to do it.

1 Like

Thanks Turdy Mel! What a guy.

Jan and Feb dates now up.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/team/training

23 pm

6 Likes

Barely hear about Langford in reports. Is he not noticeable?

Hope they donā€™t cook them in preseason like they did a few years ago.

Heā€™s doing how to lose a man/tag training, ā€¦ just begun the invisibility phase.

1 Like

Is he ever?

Iā€™ve done the zoo by bike. And yes, definitely the way to go - unless torrential rain is forecast and the windā€™s blowing so hard you end up 3km behind where you started from. We were drenched, exhausted and almost divorced by the end of the day. Not another human in sight but I think we kept the animals entertained anyway.

6 Likes

Any news on mitch brown?

Ahā€¦those late nights! I almost got divorced due to exuberant cheering at 2:30 am waking up the very young Humblesā€¦and Mrs Humble.

POXTEL and Blitz have changed things for the better!

2 Likes

He was on the rehab oval. Some light stuff, nothing major.

1 Like